Lovenkrands vs Prso

Lovenkrands or Prso  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have in your side?

24 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Did Lovernkrands ever score anymore against them after the 2003 league cup final ?

Think that was his 7th  against them in about 2 years at that point but don't think he got one after that 

Always turned up in Europe though 

That was his 6th and last goal against them, scored five of those goals in 2001-02.

Never scored against them at Ibrox, four at Hampden.

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

He broke Pedro Emmanuel’s nose with a belter of a Glasgow kiss that night 😂 

Thank fuck VAR wasn’t around then.

Absolutely no way our winner is allowed nowadays as well, the wee nudge on the keeper is never going to be missed now

That porto home game was fucking outstanding, and eck only losing one game in europe that season (only won 2 or 3 tops iirc though lol) and was a boyd sitter away to villareal from going through to the quarter finals, with a team made up of bob malcolm, hamed namouchi, chris burke etc

Whata fucking wild ride mcleish took us on, 

I loved watching both of them, 2 very good, different  type of player.

Peter was a good speedy player who scored some great goals, but I have to go for Dado for his work rate and a really good centre forward who could score a goal out of nothing. Goals win games and Dado had that quality.

3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

His one at the piggery after about 30 seconds, i wasnt even close to my seat, still walking down the stairs when it went in, was grabbed by a big group of bears and ended up further away from my seat than before the goal went in lol

We ruined their 100% home record that day, shit season but good to fuck them with that one

Was only a few weeks before the Lovernkrands final at Hampden that 

A poor season but signs of what to come under mcleish were there 

Lovenkrands was a better "big moment" player.

Prso brought a fair bit more overall. Probably more of a second striker than an outstanding and out striker, but had a great all round game.

I remember watching the Stuttgart CL game in 2003 on TV. It must have been noisy as fuck at the stadium, as on TV it was extremely loud after Lovenkrands scored the winner for 2-1. Will always remember this. 

14 hours ago, demise said:

I remember watching the Stuttgart CL game in 2003 on TV. It must have been noisy as fuck at the stadium, as on TV it was extremely loud after Lovenkrands scored the winner for 2-1. Will always remember this. 

We loved a comeback at home against stuttgart, sure walter did the same as well in 07

16 hours ago, demise said:

My first ever CL game.

Was a surreal experience seeing the TV trucks outside and the advertising boards, thought I was going to an actual TV show than a football match.

4 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

We loved a comeback at home against stuttgart, sure walter did the same as well in 07

What a run Hutton did for the equalizer! 

5 hours ago, demise said:

What a run Hutton did for the equalizer! 

For about a 6 month period the best right back I've seen at us. And I include Gary Stevens in that. For that period it's no exaggeration to say he was world class. And excellent for a further year before that too.

On 11/06/2024 at 18:47, Inigo said:

For about a 6 month period the best right back I've seen at us. And I include Gary Stevens in that. For that period it's no exaggeration to say he was world class. And excellent for a further year before that too.

Obviously the money was too much to knock back but wonder how much of a difference he would have made for the second half of that season and everything that went on as we know with Europe and the run in 

Dado Prso all day he was an outstanding player for us .

If any man had that battle.fever it was him when he was at 100% you'd find.him in the key areas tackling ,making passes ultimately deadly in and around the box with goals .

Fulham overhead kick and the back heeler at Shittodrie amongst some.of the absolute belters he buried  as good a player you could ask for in a Rangers team at this time his off the ball work for wee.Nacho was also mind blowing a great partnership that yeilded many a return from the Bookies .:rangers:

2 hours ago, goaaaal said:

Dado Prso all day he was an outstanding player for us .

If any man had that battle.fever it was him when he was at 100% you'd find.him in the key areas tackling ,making passes ultimately deadly in and around the box with goals .

Fulham overhead kick and the back heeler at Shittodrie amongst some.of the absolute belters he buried  as good a player you could ask for in a Rangers team at this time his off the ball work for wee.Nacho was also mind blowing a great partnership that yeilded many a return from the Bookies .:rangers:

The back heel away to the sheep, the week before we lost to them at ibrox and possibly the title, sat hibs scudded them at the piggery, we went to pittodrie and thr big man literally was everywhere for us that day, dragged us back into the title race, one of the best striking performances from him that day