*****Ajax v Rangers*****

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Genuinely think this current squad would be in a battle for 2nd place this season.

Some huge signings need to be made and I’m talking like 4-6 of them.

This current squad will be. Teams will look at that squad and know we are there for the taking

If this is what we are heading into the season with we’ll be dropping points all over the shop 

10 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Genuinely think this current squad would be in a battle for 2nd place this season.

A few people have said this now when basically the same squad  at one point where putting up a challenge to the Tarriers before the wheels came off and finished miles ahead of 3rd last season 

9 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

You’re a bit of a dopey bastard if you think this team will be in a battle for second place 

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He’s also far better than the other two. Going into the season with the prospect of either of those starting games is depressing as fuck.

Is he?

He lives on nothing but reputation. At least Tav has delivered consistently for a number of years.