Rangers vs Standard Liege (Behind closed doors)

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If i’m Clement then i’m looking for a route out of the club as soon as possible.

That starting line up is an absolute disgrace and with everything around the club just now we can all tell how the start of this season is going to go already.

A complete shit show.

Plenty have mugged us off in the past, promised one thing and delivered very much less. 

The club are doing that to him now. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If i’m Clement then i’m looking for a route out of the club as soon as possible.

That starting line up is an absolute disgrace and with everything around the club just now we can all tell how the start of this season is going to go already.

A complete shit show.

He’ll not see the end of the season if something drastic doesn’t change with the personnel in the squad. Everyone knows it’s the board is at fault but as the season progresses and the results aren’t up to scratch he’ll be getting the brunt of it unfortunately 

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A complete shit show.

This. 

Honestly, league probably over by September after another tanking. 

The board are frauds.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure if they're all there but no minutes for keepers other than JB, and no lRice, Lovelace, Devine, Sterlling or Danilo too.  Hopefully not all injured.

I doubt we will see much of Rice and Lovelace.

Devine will probably leave.

Forgot about Sterling. Hopefully nothing serious.

Danilo only just returned, he will be brought back slowly.

Team set out for fitness and to look at some players and see if they should be loaned out or sold.Nothing to greet about will see how the friendliest are setup as we progress.Deffo need to buy a few real quality starting 11 players

Definitely grim line ups, but I don’t think there’s too much to buy into with todays game, would be a bit more worried if that was the starting 11 v ajax in a more “official” pre season game 

however I do pray to see the back of tav and cantwell 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Definitely grim line ups, but I don’t think there’s too much to buy into with todays game, would be a bit more worried if that was the starting 11 v ajax in a more “official” pre season game 

I’d imagine team that started bar Tav/Sterling at right back and possibly Cantwell for Lawrence would be along lines of our strongest starting line up at moment.

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I'm normally quite calm with these things but we're about 4 weeks away from the season opener. New signings should be in the door and playing these games to get used to the squad. We're no playing at Ibrox for a while and we've just heard likely no signings incoming next few days. There is plenty to be worried about and we are full of fucking shylocks.

36 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A complete shit show.

Loads of work needing done. With what’s currently available we’ll be struggling for 3rd. 
Fucking shambles 

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A complete shit show.

The only positive at the moment I have is the fact he’s still here. I’m clinging on to the fact him still being here that we might have some ins and outs lined up. 

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A complete shit show.

Sure there was an ex footballer or a journo who said they would have him as the first candidate to be the next Belgium manager. Wouldn’t rule that out from happening tbh.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Sure there was an ex footballer of a journo who said they would have him as the first candidate to be the next Belgium manager. Wouldn’t rule that out from happening tbh.

If that’s the case then we really would be fucked. Yet again blame would lie simply at the feet of the cunts running the club.

23 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I want them gone but looking at that team today that's just grim viewing. 

We are a in a huge mess right now and I fear what is about to come in the years ahead 

Unless there is some massive turnover in players over the next couple of weeks we will be looking at the title gone before Christmas 

We are only going further and further behind them as it stands. 

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’ll not see the end of the season if something drastic doesn’t change with the personnel in the squad. Everyone knows it’s the board is at fault but as the season progresses and the results aren’t up to scratch he’ll be getting the brunt of it unfortunately 

I criticised him big time last season but honestly think if the wheels come off at start of season it will be the board who get brunt of it and rightly so.

Just now, Swagger said:

Unless there is some massive turnover in players over the next couple of weeks we will be looking at the title gone before Christmas 

We are only going further and further behind them as it stands. 

September*