Is Clement getting an easy ride?

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

McCausland played well in the first half and got a lot of joy against Kyiv the week before. I don't think it was a bad decision, have Ross run himself in to the ground in the first half then Cerny to give their LB a torrid time after. It was going well until Jefte got sent off for fuck all, and even then bar the last 10 minutes we were the better side.

Think ive been at a different game 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's the bigger issue. In fact, in my opinion, it's 95% of why we are where we are. 

It's been a shit-show since we won the league. They could not have done a worse job than they have, quite honestly.

I don't think Clement sees Christmas either, but there's 0 chance any manager is coming in and winning the league with this squad and that board behind him. 

He signed a contract until 2028 less than a month ago.

Board wouldn’t have the balls to not see it through.

Bizarre situation we are in.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Absolutely baffling that anyone can take any slight positives from anything in the last few games. Genuinely baffling.

Clement isn't alone in the blame but he is clueless as fuck. He is tactically inept.

Not sure what part of that you read that you thought I was seeing positives, basically said the opposite.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

It maybe comes off different on TV, but he was absolutely pish looking at the game.

Couldn’t beat a man. Delivery was awful. Poor positionally. Crowd on his back. Hooked at halftime. 

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I was sat on McCausland's side in the first half, he was the closest Rangers player to me for 45 minutes so I saw him closely, he was absolutely shite last night. Everyone around us was screaming for him to come off at half time.

I thought he was decent, but here's the thing if every single player is so shite and can't play football. What is Clement or any other potential manager meant to do? 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Are we now at stage were some think Scott Wright and McCausland getting subbed at half time is some sort of tactical Plan :lol: 

Who said Scott Wright getting subbed at half time was a tactic or is that you making up shite?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Are we now at stage were some think Scott Wright and McCausland getting subbed at half time is some sort of tactical Plan :lol: 

We’re at the point where Matondo is our tactical plan

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Who said Scott Wright getting subbed at half time was a tactic or is that you making up shite?

So is it just McCausland who gets subbed tactically at half time and Wright is because he is shite?

Imo Clement has had one hand tied behind his back since he came in with injuries and finance. But right now I’m struggling to see any positive attacking play from us. To start a CL qualifier with a front 4 of a relatively unknown jefte, Lawrence, Mcausland and Dessers is fucking grim.

We wont sack him so I guess he needs to get his finger out and start delivering performances. It’s not good enough. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Imo Clement has had one hand tied behind his back since he came in with injuries and finance. But right now I’m struggling to see any positive attacking play from us. To start a CL qualifier with a front 4 of a relatively unknown jefte, Lawrence, Mcausland and Dessers is fucking grim.

We wont sack him so I guess he needs to get his finger out and start delivering performances. It’s not good enough. 

If starting this four is grim, how is he meant to deliver performances? He's only had a hand in signing one, Cortes got injured, Cerny didn't have a pre-season, Cantwell/Hagi decided they want to leave and are both shite too, Dessers is the only fit striker.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Surely that no a reason for keeping this dud tho?

Do you believe he's getting everything out of these players? 

I think he should get a bit more but there's not much more you can do with the squad, we aren't playing mugs last night and we were holding our own before the red.

Everyone keeps ranting in one post about how shite the players are, then in the next sentence saying this is a joke that he's not winning with the backups of the shite from last year.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

If starting this four is grim, how is he meant to deliver performances? He's only had a hand in signing one, Cortes got injured, Cerny didn't have a pre-season, Cantwell/Hagi decided they want to leave and are both shite too, Dessers is the only fit striker.

Maybe not sign a lad from Africa who’s nowhere near fit? Play Cerny from the start? Play Dowell instead of the impotent Lawrence? Come clean on how unfit Danilo is? He’s meant to be a European level manager. Advocaat or even Mcleish would have conjoured up a more cohesive forward 4 than what was on show last night. 

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Whilst Danilo may be getting fitter in training, he will never get match fit sitting his arse on the bench for 90 minutes. 

Cerny should have started the game even if he couldn't last the 90 mins. I always believe you should start with your strongest team to at least try and get a foothold in the game. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Maybe not sign a lad from Africa who’s nowhere near fit? Play Cerny from the start? Play Dowell instead of the impotent Lawrence? Come clean on how unfit Danilo is? He’s meant to be a European level manager. Advocaat or even Mcleish would have conjoured up a more cohesive forward 4 than what was on show last night. 

1) We've signed a few players for the future.
2) Cerny had no pre-season so he's probably decided I'd rather have him on once the opposition are more tired.
3) Fucking Dowell? :lol: He's worse than Scott Wright.
4) He's said it'll take a good while to build him up multiple times but people keep claiming it's actually a conspiracy and Danilo has a limp(which has been proven to be shite).
5) Conjured up from what? He can't pull new players out of a hat. :confused:

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

So if Cerny can't play the 90 what do you do? So aye making shite up.

They’re not getting hooked as a grand plan.

They are fucking terrible. Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

They’re not getting hooked as a grand plan.

They are fucking terrible. Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that.

So McCausland didn't play well last week against them? 

Aye just keep making shite up.

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Whilst Danilo may be getting fitter in training, he will never get match fit sitting his arse on the bench for 90 minutes. 

Cerny should have started the game even if he couldn't last the 90 mins. I always believe you should start with your strongest team to at least try and get a foothold in the game. 

Players who we want out club - game time for the B team.

Players who we have signed or want to get fit - No game time for the B team.

This fucking medical/performance team that are running us because it’s definitely not Clements fault.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

So McCausland didn't play well last week against them? 

Aye just keep making shite up.

He was ok first half, terrible second half.

Awful Last night but you keep saying he played well so we can all laugh.

Most baffling decision of last night was putting Diomande out wide n having Lawrence n Barron in a 2 in centre 🙈

Everyone knows you go down to 10 men , sacrifice the width, keep in tight in middle, let them go wide n defend the box.

Tav Souttar Propper Davies Sterling

Barron Diomande

Dowell

Dessers

Team shoulda been something like this from 50/60mins onwards

But no, we had fuxking Davies LB n Sterling LW. Total fanny

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Most baffling decision of last night was putting Diomande out wide n having Lawrence n Barron in a 2 in centre 🙈

Everyone knows you go down to 10 men , sacrifice the width, keep in tight in middle, let them go wide n defend the box.

Tav Souttar Propper Davies Sterling

Barron Diomande

Dowell

Dessers

Team shoulda been something like this from 50/60mins onwards

So you would have taken off Cerny after 5 minutes on? 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He was ok first half, terrible second half.

Awful Last night but you keep saying he played well so we can all laugh.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me who said taking Scott Wright off at half times is a tactical decision?