Olympics 2024

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The absolute state of this cunt (click on link, full thread is horrible - Twitter allows you to translate to English on each tweet)

Stopped reading at "kinda, yes" being his response to the question " is it wrong to have sex with minors?"

GIaCRmvWMAE2LMB.jpeg

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You're a clueless idiot who wants me to tongue punch his dirt box imo 

I’d honestly be delighted if you never posted on here ever again.

You contribute zero positive and see yourself as RM Monitor And Standards Officer but you’re just a tragic, interfering mess.

From my end, this conversation is over but you can chunter away all night until your carer brings in your breakfast in the morning.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You contribute zero positive and see yourself as RM Monitor And Standards Officer but you’re just a tragic, interfering mess.

From my end, this conversation is over but you can chunter away all night until your carer brings in your breakfast in the morning.

Love you babe x

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

London 2012 absolutely wiped the floor with this starting ceremony.

Depends how you look at it, I suppose. Very different ceremonies. This one has been pretty epic with a helluva lot of emphasis on French art.

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He was appointed that by @admin.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Depends how you look at it, I suppose. Very different ceremonies. This one has been pretty epic with a helluva lot of emphasis on French art.

I prefer the stadium performances, this felt like it had way too much filler (how many times do you have to go back and forth on the Seine?)

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I prefer the stadium performances, this felt like it had way too much filler (how many times do you have to go back and forth on the Seine?)

As I said, they are very different. Both can be good. They are basically showing off the amazing place that is Paris.

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It was absolutely terrible.  Got French O Level before you start!