Home Games At Hampden

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Emails are coming through to some fans, I've not had mine yet but know of a few who have had theirs - they seem to be doing it in dribs + drabs. 

Only emails I’ve had from Rangers today are “what’s on at Edmiston house” and “castore sale”. Priorities 👍🏻

21 hours ago, HG5 said:

‘To allocate tickets to supporters’ within the stadium…’

If they’re not going to be ‘within the stadium’, where the fuck else are they going to be?😳

Dont tempt them ffs. The way this year is going you could be in lesser hampden 

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Cannae see mine in seatsub, just gives a message about theres been an exception :confused:

Aye mate log into rangers.co.uk first then click on tickets bit then seatsub in the drop down then login to seatsub. Same happened for me when going directly through seatsub page.

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Cannae see mine in seatsub, just gives a message about theres been an exception :confused:

When logged in got to home games then seatsub in drop down, I was getting the same, I can only see mine ,other 2 on my account I'm assuming will come as usual when I'm emailed the tickets. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

When logged in got to home games then seatsub in drop down, I was getting the same, I can only see mine ,other 2 on my account I'm assuming will come as usual when I'm emailed the tickets. 

Try this mate worked for me. 

https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/ClientRequiredFallback.aspx?next=%2fresale.aspx

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

They've put me right next to my pal who sits on opposite side of the aisle from me at ibrox. Was hoping for some peace tbh 😂

People dying to get seats next to family/friends and you've just lucked into it...love it :lol:

For us its not a massive deal, supporters bus to the game then split for the 90 minutes and meet up again, for some though can imagine it's going to be a right bastard, especially involving older relatives etc.

23 hours ago, B1872 said:

Read on FF that the European games will basically be a free for all as there are no sale windows etc.
Basically any season ticket holder can just purchase a seat anywhere in stadium. Fucking shambles man. Genuinely think I’ll just wait to get back to Ibrox before bothering with European and Cup games.

Do you know how that will work with friends and family season tickets? 

My mate and I sit next to each other at Ibrox and for semis and finals at Hampden, we’re automatically together, so wondering if it’ll be the same.

Given our board are a joke shop, I’m assuming not.

50 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Do you know how that will work with friends and family season tickets? 

My mate and I sit next to each other at Ibrox and for semis and finals at Hampden, we’re automatically together, so wondering if it’ll be the same.

Given our board are a joke shop, I’m assuming not.

The fact that league games don't even appear to be together, loads of people saying it on here/ff & twitter, I wouldn't hold out much hope for the European games!

Row F, no idea what stand. 

Delighted that I’m paying nearly £900 a season for the privilege of sitting near enough at pitch level with a shite view. 

Absolute shambles, will be seat subbing until we’re back at Ibrox.