Home Games At Hampden

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Bit late now but once you click onto the match you can select quantity of tickets, selected 2 then in the basket it allows you to assign them to someone in your F&F group.

Pretty painless once in, just think they've throttled the people getting in as it was the first time.

Thanks, but tried that and it was giving me the 'error in basket wrong quantity '.

Will try it again for the next debacle which I believe will be St. Johnstone and hopefully it will work :headwall:

4 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

I can’t get in at all. What an absolute fucking farce. Cannot express enough my utter fucking hatred for the cunts that have done this to us.

Aye, same. Won't let me in at all now. :lol:

well would have been in South stand P2 which is about right as we are normally in the Main Stand, just seat subbed as will be in Londonderry next weekend

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Got in and payment taken but no email through with the e-ticket attached 

Nor I,  and neither have the guys that I have been in contact with, in fact a few of us haven't had Motherwell emails yet 😅 

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Worst for atmosphere though, so swings and roundabouts xD

Email for well game through, south stand upper,  but no ticket attachment for ticket.am I missing something here? Where's the attachment supposed to be on the email?

No Surrender 

Rab

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

Email for well game through, south stand upper,  but no ticket attachment for ticket.am I missing something here? Where's the attachment supposed to be on the email?

No Surrender 

Rab

There's a pdf attached

Btw the club have totally missed a trick not using CCCS for the Kiev or the league cup. The majority of bears I know or have spoken to are patching the games and only bothering about the league. Think this shows the apathy of a lot of the support towards the club.