Kieran Dowell

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I have no lasting good memories of Dowell :lol:

The only memory that sticks out of him is when he had the chance to play one of our players in at the end of the game we lost 2-1 at parkhead and instead he went for glory himself and made a cunt of it 

Scored a peach of a hat trick for Wigan in a 8-0 win.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The only memory that sticks out of him is when he had the chance to play one of our players in at the end of the game we lost 2-1 at parkhead and instead he went for glory himself and made a cunt of it 

My lasting memory will be his half arsed attempt at shutting down Bernardo in the tims third goal just after we equalised in the 3-3 game.

3 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Another Norwich reject not good enough for the Scottish league. We never fucking learn!

To be fair when we signed Dowell most of us were more than happy with Cantwell's contribution in his half a season here so there wasn't really a lot to learn from. If anything we were hoping for more of the same. The issues with both are different anyway. Cantwell's biggest problem is his attitude. Dowell's biggest is that he isn't good enough to play for Rangers. 

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

To be fair when we signed Dowell most of us were more than happy with Cantwell's contribution in his half a season here so there wasn't really a lot to learn from. If anything we were hoping for more of the same. The issues with both are different anyway. Cantwell's biggest problem is his attitude. Dowell's biggest is that he isn't good enough to play for Rangers. 

Same with Cantwell.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Same with Cantwell.

Cantwell has the ability he just can’t be arsed.

He’s one of those strange players that clearly just doesn’t really care much about football and is just happy enough to make money from the game for a few years and never actually see where his skill could have taken him 

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The result is the same, we constantly sign players who are not good enough or are injured soon after. Hoping Clement has all these things in hand and a master plan taking us forward.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Can almost guarantee they will be on 25k a week each, Dowell and Cantwell were earning the same at Norwich. 

Hagi signed a new contract when he was rumoured to be on 20k. 

We have a £64m wage bill, you don’t get that paying bang average players average wages. Rather paying them more than likely the biggest contract theyll have in a career. 

Vast majority of guys who play or have played for us will be on the best & biggest contract of their careers as Rangers players. 

43 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

The result is the same, we constantly sign players who are not good enough or are injured soon after. Hoping Clement has all these things in hand and a master plan taking us forward.

It's where we are as a club right now and where Scottish football is with finances. Our absolute maximum budget doesn't guarantee quality anymore so we have to take some punts to a certain degree on players who we believe we can improve or players who have maybe had fitness issues which hopefully are behind them.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That fkd me off no end, was a straightforward cross and he skelps a shiter over the bar. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's where we are as a club right now and where Scottish football is with finances. Our absolute maximum budget doesn't guarantee quality anymore so we have to take some punts to a certain degree on players who we believe we can improve or players who have maybe had fitness issues which hopefully are behind them.

Yeah sure, but the fact is our recruitment has been piss poor and we are constantly fighting fires because of it. As I said, hopefully Clement has a big picture vision to sort it all out.

Just now, BookWorm said:

Yeah sure, but the fact is our recruitment has been piss poor and we are constantly fighting fires because of it. As I said, hopefully Clement has a big picture vision to sort it all out.

Right I'll ask for the Clement fans.

What is it no matter who lines up on either side we are caught out with the same move time.after time? 

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

What is it no matter who lines up on either side we are caught out with the same move time.after time? 

I'm aware you've went right off Clement in the past few months, in particular the last few weeks, and to be honest I'm having serious doubts myself but we've been getting caught out from balls crossed in from wide positions for years over multiple managers. It isn't anything new. I don't know the solution. Centre backs have changed as has the left back. One commonality is Tav but it's balls in from both sides that are the issue and not just our right so fuck knows. Defo needs sorted because that was an uncomfortable watch in the 2nd half yesterday.

7 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

The fullbacks are defensively inept.

ChmEWOL7Vaz5u.gif.12f5fe3e5cc02d5cdcb5f08cafaeb862.gif