Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

4 hours ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Board clearly never done the correct checks and even if they did they never wanted to " discriminate ". It's very poor from the club and they should have at least made some sort of statement, the shambles that's unfolded lately we are in need of an explanation or even arranging a meeting with some of the clubs investors/fans and explaining what's going on and do we have funds to spare.

Hole clubs a fucking joke and we deserve every bit of criticism. Think we need proper staff who can get shit in order and fast. The board gave us a big Fuck You to the fans when announcing Clement signed another year. I genuinely believe that will bite the board in the arse.

And to the nutters on here who say the board won't sack Clement I can 100% put my mortgage on it if we drop out any of the cups and drop pts in the league before the Sharkhead game and then lose to them the fan base will be so toxic they will need to do something. 

I think Saturday night might prove quite difficult and we are potentially looking at an exit.

If they did do checks they wouldn't have sacked him after 2 days if they didn't want to discriminate 

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Baffling why people are even bothered about this guy when Alex fucking Rae is still cutting about the club. That's the real issue here!

They’re keeping him there incase they have to sack Clement or if Clement decides he’s had enough and fucks off, Alex Rae will be the next Rangers manager imo as we are a basket case and anyone worth their salt probably won’t touch us with a barge pole.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They’re keeping him there incase they have to sack Clement or if Clement decides he’s had enough and fucks off, Alex Rae will be the next Rangers manager imo as we are a basket case and anyone worth their salt probably won’t touch us with a barge pole.

1aM2NVojAU3GE(2).gif.24a252b049cbf1f494c18c190857ed61.gif

1 hour ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Maybe read it again you absolute roaster.

Only one yapping on about it being a fake story when numerous of sources around the club have told us he was hired and now been replaced. 

Ok I did.
I took your advice and despite having to read all that guff again and put up with your spelling error I haven’t changed my mind. 

Can I ask you a serious question? What are the numerous sources around the club that you believe?   

Don’t you dare 😂

Think I;d pack it in if that happens

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

the next interim manager till we agree a compensation package (worth a couple of million) to killie to get derek mcinnes

i actually said thats the only reason rae was here in the first place as this board will keep doing the stupid thing sacking managers over and over again hoping they get lucky with a manager

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

the next interim manager till we agree a compensation package (worth a couple of million) to killie to get derek mcinnes

i actually said thats the only reason rae was here in the first place as this board will keep doing the stupid thing sacking managers over and over again hoping they get lucky with a manager

Scenes when McInnes says Thanks but No Thanks and Rangers announce they are delighted to welcome Alex Rae into The Hot seat 😂

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Scenes when McInnes says Thanks but No Thanks and Rangers announce they are delighted to welcome Alex Rae into The Hot seat 😂

McInnes doesn't get the chance to turn us down twice. This board are dumb as fuck though and absolutely probably definitely would try and get him should Clement no work out.