McFadden

CooperSF

200 members have voted

1. 1. McFadden for the Gers?

• Aye - Please!!!
    • Naw - Yer Alright

He doesn't want to come to us point blank, but if nobody else was interested he decided what the fcuk it's cash I'll go there and make a few bob and I'll go through the motions ! Would you accept him under they circumstances ? :sherlock:

Of course not, and I would rather not have any Celtic fans playing with us.

But, he is a very good player.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't fuss that much on who a player supports. There's been many good players for us that have started out supporting them. So long as they do the business on the park for RFC then thats good enough for me...

He doesn't want to come to us point blank, but if nobody else was interested he decided what the fcuk it's cash I'll go there and make a few bob and I'll go through the motions ! Would you accept him under they circumstances ? :sherlock:

Stevie Kinniburgh of the U19's big brother plays at Motherwell, he's a good friend of mine

He told me obviously he's one of them but wouldn't think twice about joining us.

Similar to McCann who I thought served us well

McFadden seems to do something special for scotland, but heres a thought. I actually think Naysmith, for his age, is far more advanced that what McFadden was at 21. I really believe this time in the next yr or 2, Naysmeith will be the darling of not only Rangers, but Scotland, and will outshine him.

Stevie Kinniburgh of the U19's big brother plays at Motherwell, he's a good friend of mine

He told me obviously he's one of them but wouldn't think twice about joining us.

Similar to McCann who I thought served us well

Got a tip for a dug the other week from the Kinniburgh's that didn't win so take what mcfadden says to them with a pinch of salt ! :D:sherlock:

Would like to see him at the brox but where would we play him, wide right? wide left? centre mid? centre forward? does it matter, fuck I'd even play the boy in goal if we were stuck, don't know his value but I'd willingly spend my whole budget to get him at Ibrox next season if I was in charge.

McFadden seems to do something special for scotland, but heres a thought. I actually think Naysmith, for his age, is far more advanced that what McFadden was at 21. I really believe this time in the next yr or 2, Naysmeith will be the darling of not only Rangers, but Scotland, and will outshine him.

Oh how I hope to fuck your wrong mate, that will mean Stevie Smith hasn't made it back.

Oh how I hope to fuck your wrong mate, that will mean Stevie Smith hasn't made it back.

i think he means steven naismith

yes. he gives you that something different, that spark that some teams lack. he has been playing well for everton recently as hes been getting a run in the team and he always does well for scotland, whether he starts the match or comes on as a sub.

I voted yes. The guy has talent and would fit the new gers dynamic.

I would have liked him when we could have gotten him from motherwell, but not now

I do agree with you about Stevie Naismith though, who, by the way, is a belter of a player in football manager 2008, and, yeah, only the demo haha

We've no chance on gettin McFadden now, he's bound for the top four Premier League or possibly abroad after his latest performances, good luck to everton keeping a hold of him but if they do and play him beside johnson with arteta behind, they could do something special but as for us getting him, no chance. Maybe we could remorgage ibrox to get enough money for him haha

We've no chance on gettin McFadden now, he's bound for the top four Premier League or possibly abroad after his latest performances, good luck to everton keeping a hold of him but if they do and play him beside johnson with arteta behind, they could do something special but as for us getting him, no chance. Maybe we could remorgage ibrox to get enough money for him haha

No he isn't!

No, from me.

I wouldn't close the door totally as for a decent price, then I would consider it.

But, I said no as, for me, Faddy is a maverick who has the art of unpredictability and the un-expected but I think we have players at Ibrox who have that skill.

People like Buffel, JCD, Cousin, Burke, Gow, Naismith, Novo can turn a game on its side and so I don't think McFadden is needed.

Absolutely i'd take him. He's now getting a game regularly for Everton and its showing in his performances. I've always thought he was a good player and even though he supports the unwashed i reckon he would come. The stumbling block now would be the cost, but as far as talent goes i think he's better than what we've got just now.

very good player doubt he would come tho, and if it came down to a tussle again between us or Celtic.

there would be only 1 he would choose .. as he is a Diehard Celtic fan. from springburn. as are his family.

if Celtic never go in for him and we do then possibly.. dont know if he would tho or his family would allow it or

if we could afford him today . 3 potential stumbling blocks.

so i voted Yes - please. cant have too much quality players and he is certainly that more often than not these days.

Might be a diehard tim but Broonaldo was supposidly a diehard Ger and look at him now!

yeh well brown didnt have the luxury of choice.. we didnt match celtic to do business . for him to choose wether he was a

ger or a tim i dunno. but he was not given the option matched by both clubs .

as if we go in for mcFadden you can bet Celtic do n all and there will only be one winner. ( these days) and due to allegiance.

see Hartley. ( matched) do business with the 2 clubs he chose ..

Ney chance that Everton would let him or on the cheap so both the OF could not afford him.

hes in and out the team at Everton not a indispensable player for them by any means ,gets a sniff for a few weeks even if hes playing well scores a few goals,... then he doesnt play sub ,sub. therfore i think moyes would not be opposed to sell him.. maybe theres bad blood there as he plays well and yet still gets dropped sometimes next game wich i found odd .

Celtic could probably if they really wanted him soon enough , wether they do i dunno 4m or so i would think.. not to forget a possibility they have gravesen down there right now. as any potentiall makeweight.

dont think the club could afford 4m for any 1 player in the next year or 2 anyway at least untill murray goes whenever that may be could be 4 years... and get some Real financial backing again and can offer top wages too to compete .

and due to financial restrainsts and Debt right now .

.. 16m in debt last time i checked agm readings .. any Money made this year will go to paying that off for Murray to sell the club.. you can bet on that from the charlatan.

with squad quality detiriorating thru the seasons.. with that comes less trophies. sometimes None.

.. and his time has now come and gone i think even he knows that himself and after bieng beaten to the no.1.summer target.

that wouldnt happen in bygone year.. not only that but to The Rivals.

he gave walter some money this year more than last few seasons to try and win the title back..

but i really think its just a last throw of the dice from Murray to try and show the fans he is still competing again at the top table but in reality to try make to club more appealing to buyers ...

nothing long term .. but he probably wont be at the club long term anyway so i see maybe some of his point ...