* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

What a fucking non event that title win was. Even my local  - which has a lot of cellic fans - was quiet last night. the few that were there were trying to kid on its was a big party. It wasn't. It was forced false laughter that was too loud and died down to quickly.

Then when I heard the guy on clyde phoning in to extol cellic fans to celebrate because "its a fantastic achievement" I was thinking "if you really think that, you wouldn't be phoning the radio to tell your fans to celebrate". Additionally, this narrative that they are trying to spin that Deila was going anyway and the semi result had nothing to do with it typifies their entire support and  is similar to the full page spread ad they had saying they were going to turn up in numbers for  the old firm game last season - not because it was Rangers -  but because they are supporting their team. Why take a full page ad out to say that?

• They are lying to themselves that we are a new club.
  • They are lying to themselves that these titles actually mean something
  • The are lying to themselves about their attendances
  • They are lying to themselves about their finances
  • They are lying to themselves about the reason their manager was sacked.

Its self delusion on a grand scale.

I bet Big Jock would know all of the above as well, he knew a lot of shit did that man.

Saw that Deila has admitted the turncoat didn't play because he didn't suit his style of play.

When he never got a game it was obvious he was a board signing and done just to seem they were getting one over on us. Which turns out it backfired spectacularly

Heard their begging advert for fans to buy season tickets for 'forever celtic' and they've made the ticket prices the same as 4 years ago. Even their adverts refer to fucking us one way or another FS!

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Heard their begging advert for fans to buy season tickets for 'forever celtic' and they've made the ticket prices the same as 4 years ago. Even their adverts refer to fucking us one way or another FS!

Aye, heard that and thought the same. Terrible advert, I would be embarrassed by it if the shoe was on the other foot, basically it's saying 'Rangers are back, please buy a season ticket'

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

So they had to increase ST prices because they missed us and can only reduce prices because we're back ? :lol:

17 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Fucking hell, 19 years ago :(

I was 11 when that picture was taken. Fucking 30 this July :(:(:(

I'm only a month younger man- I feel your pain!

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Buzzing. Started wae a EPL level manager to get the fans optimistic to buy ST. 

End up with bog standard cellic minded rebel fuck. Which incidentally still appeases the monkeys

having a quick look on KS - they dont seem all that enamored with Keane.

Archived