* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Another summer window, another 'big' name linked with that lot to rake in ST money. Happens every year and they don't sign. Go figure.

Even funnier that nobody wants to buy their players. Need to sell first. Telling the papers that Arsenal want Tierney for £10million, dae they aye :lol:doh

I'm sure he wouldn't have stayed at you if that was the case.

2 hours ago, MolsGoals said:

Looks like the tims are due to sign Moussa Dembele from Fulham, through gritted teeth have to admit looks a good bit of business.

Boys a player

He now becomes overrated hyped up shite to me now tho ?

I've never really seen the guy play. Seen his name pop up on Soccer Saturday a few times and seen a few highlights of him but nothing more. Going by some comments on here and on Social Media I thought they had signed some superstar. I then seen a link of his goals, skills, and assists and to be honest it's certainly calmed any concerns I may have had. I'm not naive enough to suggest he's terrible or great but going purely on the below video he merely looks very very raw (understandably at his age). I was surprised to see so many fuck ups from him in the below highlight reel. He may or may not turn out to be decent but not anything to fear. IMO we have better...........

4 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Looks like  Brenda might not be in charge of signings here either.

SSB on Twitter have him saying at his press conference that he 1st heard of the tarriers interest in January.

I'm surprised he is putting up with it again after the dross he got lumbered with by the infamous Transfer Committee at Liverpool. Still good to know that they will continue to spunk millions on three or four failures for every good one. The propaganda makes it look like they make fortunes buying low and selling high but never seems to mention all the epic failures that leave them breaking even most of the time.

1 hour ago, StewGer said:

I'm surprised he is putting up with it again after the dross he got lumbered with by the infamous Transfer Committee at Liverpool. Still good to know that they will continue to spunk millions on three or four failures for every good one. The propaganda makes it look like they make fortunes buying low and selling high but never seems to mention all the epic failures that leave them breaking even most of the time.

Thats the thing they have a HUGE squad, full of players who've flopped. They spent 9 mill on CBs and still didn't find a decent pairing.

You then look at Cole and Kazim Richards, although not huge fees involved they were both released during their contract.

I think we are well ahead of them regarding recruitment set up.

Scott Sinclair on the verge of signing apparently. That's another half decent signing if it goes through

its going to be a great challenge next season, they'll run Aberdeen close for second place 

6 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Looks like  Brenda might not be in charge of signings here either.

SSB on Twitter have him saying at his press conference that he 1st heard of the tarriers interest in January.

Did I hear him right on stv news..??...That davy moyes was tapping him up in January..??...Very strange...:belm: 

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Scott Sinclair on the verge of signing apparently. That's another half decent signing if it goes through

its going to be a great challenge next season, they'll run Aberdeen close for second place 

Didn't villa want 6m and he 60k?

Archived