* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

More brains in a fried egg sandwich

Celtic captain Scott Brown thinks Aberdeen will be the main challengers to their hopes of winning a sixth Scottish Premiership title in a row.

The Dons finished second in the Scottish Premiership last season, with Rangers promoted from the Championship.

"I think Aberdeen after the last couple of seasons," Brown told Sky Sports when asked to pick the biggest threat.

"They have been exciting to watch, they have come to Celtic Park and got points and we have struggled up there."

Aberdeen have been runners-up in the past two campaigns; finishing 15 points behind Celtic in May, two points closer than the previous term.

Glasgow rivals Rangers beat Celtic on their way to the Scottish Cup final last season and the Old Firm pair meet on league duty on 10 September.

When asked how he thought Rangers would fare, midfielder Brown said: "We'll see that when it comes. That's the fifth game of the season so we have got a few before that. Aberdeen have been great the last couple of years and so have Hearts after coming back up last season."

On the derby fixture, Brown added: "It will be good. It's always good, a Rangers-Celtic game, especially with the atmosphere. But there's lots of huge games coming up for us and that's way down the line."

I see that Broon has been paying attention at the Alan Stubbs School of Trash Talk. He has all the subtlety and tact of a rocket powered sledgehammer.

How many times over the last season did big mouth opposition players and fans write us off l, only to have their ill chosen words rammed straight back down their gullets? Here is hoping for a repeat this year, starting with Broonie The Loonie.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Does give you a nice warm feeling as the little shit deserves all the crap. He'll probably jump at the chance to stay down there too, I mean Rotheram, who wouldn't want to play for such a big team in whatever fucking league they play in. :mutley:

Alan Stubs: "Right scott your going to Sellick". 

Brenda: "Right Scott, your going back to Stubbs". 

Honestly, fucking pointless him going to septic. Whole thing was just hibs cutting their nose of to spite their face and now a lad that had a decent prospect is completely fucked. 

Hell mind him for waiting in saying that. But something tells me they would've done everything in there power to prevent it. 

1 hour ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Does give you a nice warm feeling as the little shit deserves all the crap. He'll probably jump at the chance to stay down there too, I mean Rotheram, who wouldn't want to play for such a big team in whatever fucking league they play in. :mutley:

they are in the championship, will be gettin pumped every week

Archived