* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently at Tynecastle  the tims had a banner saying "Jelly and ice cream when ISIS kills the Queen".

In this day and age with ISIS an absolute enemy of the civilised world this is not a football banner and the authorities should be digging deeper into this.

Maybe even the club should be asked for an explanation.

5 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Apparently at Tynecastle  the tims had a banner saying "Jelly and ice cream when ISIS kills the Queen".

In this day and age with ISIS an absolute enemy of the civilised world this is not a football banner and the authorities should be digging deeper into this.

Whit??  Have we the pics?

57 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

It was a bam up by that account

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Nice tae see you on defending them, bam up or no

I'm not defending them you idiot, I'm saying there's nothing to get worked up about because nothing happened. 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

This Sinclair things strange... would like someone who knew about the rules etc to clarify signing him on the Saturday / playing Sunday etc, but that'll never happen sadly!

(tu) Seems very strange indeed, and wonder why it is not in the papers (could be, but I do not buy any :)) surely it will be radio Clyde or BBC radio Scotland tonight. 

Some serious coin being splashed at Torbett Towers - Sinclair for £4.5m or whatever it is and employing Rodgers.

trying to buy the league :lol:

seriously though, we need to spend some of that season book money on at least a solid CB if we are to knock these wanks of their perch.

13 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Imagine believing that ffs :lol: 

come on you..

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/ronny-deila-backs-dive-row-5503389#30UvvPSG8H4JCZSb.97

Takes a diver to know a diver!

Fuck celtic!

Fuck Scott Brown!!!

Fuck EVER growing up to praise the IRA, hate the Queen an harbour paedo cunts!!!!

You linked the Daily Record, you're just as bad:pipe:

16 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Interesting, was that the first penalty in a game involving them and diving this week?

I just had a look at the 2 penalties in the Astana game. 

The first one, the boy is looking at the ball and timmy jumps over him from behind as he goes to make the clearance, no intent to foul so no penalty for me.

Dembele should be in the pool in Rio right now, his dive was so obvious.

EDIT

Looking at the first one again, timmy has actually made a tackle from behind, should've been a free-kick for Astana.

I saw Nelson mentioned the fact that he has tried to register a player after 5pm on a Friday and told the sfa are shut, but the Tim's manage to get a player they sign on a Saturday playing on the Sunday.

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:17 PM, GaryMc said:

That lot have improved their defence and attack by the looks of it. I didn't watch them at all the past few years but by all accounts their defence was shit. Toure looks to be a good player for them as much as that is a bastard to admit.

Tierney didn't go off after having treatment either.  That's the first time I've ever seen that.  He went down, physio came on, Tierney starts limping off the pitch with physio, then just runs back in to the defence during play.  Nelson was over asking what the fuck was going on and no wonder.  I'm pretty sure Tierney has to come off and wait for the Ref to let him back on again.

Archived