* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Apparently the Aberdeen stadium announcer said Dundee 1 Them 2 last Saturday. And the Thistle announcer came out with something similar the week before. The bitterness towards Rangers in this country together with the non punishments of incidents like the Motherwell play off and cup final is going to end up with something drastic happening. 

Really?????!!!

OMFG! If true then that's astounding doh

Can see their moronic fan base  really fucking it up for them tomorrow night with this Palestine pish.

Wee fannies  who think they are  experts in middle eastern politics, go on do it, just do it and give us all a laugh and show the world how you pollute our civilised society.  

8 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Apparently the Aberdeen stadium announcer said Dundee 1 Them 2 last Saturday. And the Thistle announcer came out with something similar the week before. The bitterness towards Rangers in this country together with the non punishments of incidents like the Motherwell play off and cup final is going to end up with something drastic happening. 

I picked up the FourFourTwo magazine with the season preview booklet to read on the plane last week. I'm not sure if anybody else seen it but they have a section on the club, a section on the manager, a section on the key player and then a small Q & A with a fan where they ask a few questions.

The Partick Thistle fan made several mentions of "the new club" multiple times in his Q & A which is a term which should never have made it to print in a professional magazine IMO before saying that our visit Thistle in November is their biggest game of the season and then going on to say that having less gauranteed home games against Rangers and Celtic is "a fair complaint" to make.

The hatred is seeping out of them but what makes them even more angry is that they know without us they are absolutely nothing.

Bitter, no marks who know that  their little pish stained clubs could play for the next 1000 years and still never achieve a fraction of what we have as a club in the past decade, let alone our entire 140 + year history.

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I picked up the FourFourTwo magazine with the season preview booklet to read on the plane last week. I'm not sure if anybody else seen it but they have a section on the club, a section on the manager, a section on the key player and then a small Q & A with a fan where they ask a few questions.

The Partick Thistle fan made several mentions of "the new club" multiple times in his Q & A which is a term which should never have made it to print in a professional magazine IMO before saying that our visit Thistle in November is their biggest game of the season and then going on to say that having less gauranteed home games against Rangers and Celtic is "a fair complaint" to make.

The hatred is seeping out of them but what makes them even more angry is that they know without us they are absolutely nothing.

Bitter, no marks who know that  their little pish stained clubs could play for the next 1000 years and still never achieve a fraction of what we have as a club in the past decade, let alone our entire 140 + year history.

I seen that as well. The fan is their programme editor. He'll have a field day.

10 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So.....apparently were only in talks with Garner and Lescott and have Senderos on trial to destabilise their preparations for the CLplay off and to keep them out of the news....

As if anything we do can disrupt the golden boys of Scottish football

5/1 that mob are

Did anyone watch celtc vs Hearts? They got played off the park and scored with a counter attack. Hearts missed sitters, could have been out of sight

Let's not forget they lost to Lincoln Red Imps and needed two penalties to see off a team from Kazakhstan

I don't understand where all this confidence is coming from.

1-0 Hapoel, £20 on it

Archived