* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

There's 29 games yet to play. Total of 87 points up for grabs.

There is a lot still to be played and Celtic will drop points some place. But it's not the end of the season just because we've dropped 4 points at the start of the campaign. 

Although that doesn't mean things don't need improving. There is changes that need made to maximise our chances. The team is much better than what it's leading people on to believe right now and they'll find their form soon. 

Fans are impatient m8, of course it's far too early to call time but watching this game today, it looks like the sheep will offer no threat, it's like a fuckin training game for the scum :disappointment:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

A celtic loss, they still have a game in hand and we'll be a bit more on even terms. 

Good point, a loss for them today might up my spirits a bit after last night hopefully.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Iffy on it really, a loss for them does carry good but it'll hurt a bit more because we dropped two points and the lead would've been greater. 

Didn't think of that :anguish:

39 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

If it was us in 'said' position after 3 games I wouldn't be calling it over so I won't if they are.

Seriously what the fuck is happening? It's August and cunts are throwing in the towel after two draws. How is that not crazy?

probably because we have played 4 games against the pishiest teams in the league and looked awful in all 4, the tarriers have played 3 after today, can be ahead of us and one of they games was a win at tynecastle

the league aint done, but we havent looked like improving since the hamilton game,

Archived