* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who are they playing on Remembrance weekend?

I think it's a international break that weekend, Tims have ICT on the 5th november and away to killie on the 18th

We've got Ross county away on the 6th, Dundee at home on the 19th.

Interestingly, there's a World cup qualifier between England and Scotland on the 11th of nov. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think it's a international break that weekend, Tims have ICT on the 5th november and away to killie on the 18th

Interestingly, there's a World cup qualifier between England and Scotland on the 11th of nov. 

No national embarrassment this year then

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who are they playing on Remembrance weekend?

11 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

8 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

tumblr_lh81r8BeDA1qe5f96o1_400.gif

9 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Don't you think, seeing that the game is on remembrance day, that the scum element within the Tartan trannies could or will act disgustingly and embarrass Scotland, I think they would they're that low in morals.

21 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Don't you think, seeing that the game is on remembrance day, that the scum element within the Tartan trannies could or will act disgustingly and embarrass Scotland, I think they would they're that low in morals.

Surely to fuck not, there will be riots if they did.

Tartan army are wanks but don't represent the Scotland support, not for me anyway, they do anything to disturb it then the decent fans will turn on them without a doubt.

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

FIFA don't allow a minutes silence for remeberence day so it won't take place.

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

Definetely the dumbest post I've ever read on here. Beyond stupidity actually. 

Holy fuck..

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Surely to fuck not, there will be riots if they did.

Tartan army are wanks but don't represent the Scotland support, not for me anyway, they do anything to disturb it then the decent fans will turn on them without a doubt.

These arseholes are getting away with so much shite at the moment I wouldn't put it past them, even at the risk of a riot.

G.E.C. has just said that FIFA don't allow  a minutes silence, so hopefully that should stop the brainless scum from doing anything.

Archived