* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Can someone refresh my memory to what this resolution 12 was all about again? Lost track with all their 'moral crusades' 

It centred around us being awarded a licence to play in European competition in the 2011/12 season and  whether we had “fully disclosed” the details of an unpaid £2.8m tax bill to HM Revenue and Customs, commonly known as the "wee tax case", ahead of our participation in the Champions League five years ago.

Its now dead and buried.

I believe @TheLawMan blew it out the water a few months back with his argument anyway. Here is the article on the forum home page that provides all the detail. Its good stuff and credit to lawman for doing it:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/news/index.php/news/boardroom-financial/181-uefa-licence-2011-time-to-put-this-to-bed

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It centred around us being awarded a licence to play in European competition in the 2011/12 season and  whether we had “fully disclosed” the details of an unpaid £2.8m tax bill to HM Revenue and Customs, commonly known as the "wee tax case", ahead of our participation in the Champions League five years ago.

Its now dead and buried.

I believe @TheLawMan blew it out the water a few months back with his argument anyway. Here is the article on the forum home page that provides all the detail. Its good stuff and credit to lawman for doing it:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/news/index.php/news/boardroom-financial/181-uefa-licence-2011-time-to-put-this-to-bed

Cheers mate. This is the one they were selling t-shirts to fund it ???

is that it dead in the water? 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

'UEFA have basically told them they will no longer deal with them' :lol:

Translated means, fuck off, get a life, and try supporting your own team you sad, sad people and absolute nutters.

Can see UEFA telling them to fuck off as well with this "ranjurz ur pyour deid" pish that they've been bombarding them with.

42 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So we all recall they brought a DVD out after beating a new team? Well here comes the tshirt......

https://mobile.twitter.com/CelticFCShop/status/793516712192712705

It took me a wee minute to get that doh

Did Barcelona make one with the minutes that Messi scored his goals? No because the scum are irrelevant to Barcelona whereas they (celtic) live for us

they are so over rated it's incredible.  This is a very, VERY average Bundesliga team and they are on the verge of losing twice back to back. 

Said it before and I'll say it again... Scottish football blinds them. 

They are actually convinced they can get £20+m for just ONE of those players.  The stuff of medical attention.

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

they are so over rated it's incredible.  This is a very, VERY average Bundesliga team and they are on the verge of losing twice back to back. 

Said it before and I'll say it again... Scottish football blinds them. 

They are actually convinced they can get £20+m for just ONE of those players.  The stuff of medical attention.

I had the Clyde football phone in on in the car coming home from work and that wee mutant McCulloch was banging on about £20 million for Dembele. It's like a script they read from! ?

Archived