* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

He said the report was commissioned to help the Scottish Government and Glasgow City Council recognise that football clubs like celtic "are significant economic players when it comes to issues like transportation links and tourism promotion" and the report recommends further research to create "integrated" policies.

The cunt is aiming for world domination. 

There's a serious side to this though. They are a tough opponent with him in charge. Look at all the shite that's happened in the time he's been there. He takes it beyond football. It would seem like the end goal is to crush us and completely dominate the city.

When we were at our peak with 9iar we were nothing like that. When they had all their shite most Rangers fans had a bit of a laugh about it, "keep the board" chants etc. With this lot they're craving blood and to be ruling the city Council. 

I think until we get an effective leader that can truly stand up to him we'll be floundering. Either that or if someone can work out a way of forcing him out of there. Either way I don't see the current situation working out well for us. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46276000

Sellik contribute more to the economy than commonwealth games 

It's mind boggling the shite that liewell comes up with. He's literally went to some mob and paid them for a report on the "social contribution" of the club.

Now liewell, can you explain why at this very moment you thought it a good idea to get a report proving that your club is a force for good? Is there some other current negative event you might be trying to balance out with some positive spin? Mental. 

Didn’t the commonwealth games benefit them and only them, all that free modernisation in and around their midden.

This Michelle woman thats fighting for justice for her brother posted this .

Not many people do. I have done so much investigation & digging on Torbett & his ‘associates’ since Andrew told me of what he suffered. Trust me what you’ve seen in the media the last few weeks is nothing. My heart breaks for what is about to unfold..... #scotlandshame

That tweet is the stuff of nightmares just how bad will this get

55 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46276000

Sellik contribute more to the economy than commonwealth games 

It's mind boggling the shite that liewell comes up with. He's literally went to some mob and paid them for a report on the "social contribution" of the club.

Now liewell, can you explain why at this very moment you thought it a good idea to get a report proving that your club is a force for good? Is there some other current negative event you might be trying to balance out with some positive spin? Mental. 

Saw this in the paper today, stopped reading when I read it was commissioned by slity eyes. :lol:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Not many people do. I have done so much investigation & digging on Torbett & his ‘associates’ since Andrew told me of what he suffered. Trust me what you’ve seen in the media the last few weeks is nothing. My heart breaks for what is about to unfold..... #scotlandshame

I am curious as to how deep that goes this could rock our country to the very core. 

Bunch of crazy, creepy bastards. Honestly. Wee beady eyes sitting in a darkened room muttering about Rangers and Resolutions whilst their club is being unmasked as nothing more than a platform for Paedos to thrive. Where the fuck do the mad bastards get off?

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Do you know what I find a problem, and a big problem with, I come onto this site and read stuff like this from her twitter account.

A fucking twitter account, main news this should be on, I need to come on here to find something about the case and how bad it was.

I Google Glasgow News every day and see nothing, yet as I said before, there was a story about two alleged Rangers fans singing on the subway and sectarian stuff for a fucking week. A song, it's a fucking song people, get a grip.

And as for the carry on with the priest down London Road, how long did that run for, everyone commented on it.

Yet here we have maybe or could be one of the biggest child abuse cases out there and nothing, wee scraps somewhere in the news.

50 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Liewell has also asked the filth to stop singing sectarian songs as it is bringing the club down. :lol:

Don’t need songs to do that Peter.

"It’s wrong for the club and gives enemies chance to categorise us like everyone else. But we’re not like every one else."

Where to start with this response :justno:

Singing? They're absolutely worse than everyone else.

Paedophilia? A club like no other.

19 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Do you know what I find a problem, and a big problem with, I come onto this site and read stuff like this from her twitter account.

A fucking twitter account, main news this should be on, I need to come on here to find something about the case and how bad it was.

I Google Glasgow News every day and see nothing, yet as I said before, there was a story about two alleged Rangers fans singing on the subway and sectarian stuff for a fucking week. A song, it's a fucking song people, get a grip.

And as for the carry on with the priest down London Road, how long did that run for, everyone commented on it.

Yet here we have maybe or could be one of the biggest child abuse cases out there and nothing, wee scraps somewhere in the news.

The only reason it is still in the public domain is Michelle Grey's twitter account. That's it.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The only reason it is still in the public domain is Michelle Grey's twitter account. That's it.

Exactly, one woman and all those people in positions of power who could raise this, councillors, msps etc, but not one has the balls, that's every party.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just read that Separate Entity FC may refuse tickets for Ibrox if there are safety concerns !!! 

Brilliant, keep the dirty scum away from Ibrox and fill it with our fans. Win win for us here 

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just read that Separate Entity FC may refuse tickets for Ibrox if there are safety concerns !!! 

Could it be that they know the sheer volume of criticism that is going to be directed at their paedo supporting fans at this game and by refusing tickets it lessens the bad publicity?

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

and this alleged incident is directly quoted in the report commissioned by the Scottish government to aid them in developing new anti sectarianism legislation 🙄

Archived