* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't just a couple of drunken shouts, it was a sustained complaint.

Some folk say you should pick and choose your moments. I say we need to harass the media, especially the radio call ins to highlight this bunch of animals hatred.

Either that, or stop a lot of politicians, the ones that send our people to war, making hay out of this day of rememberance.

I mean Ross County actually had a minutes silence, I didn't think they were going too.

The tarriers obviously ruined it.

OK mate misunderstood your post, timing n all that coz you never quoted anyone in the previous post.

Euan McLean@Euanmc1 30m30 minutes ago

Predictably, the minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday completely ruined by a minority - but extremely vocal - element of Celtic support.

From the Record ...

Play is underway

15:34
The minute's silence ends

And it was not ‘impeccably observed’ as they say. Individual shouts and singing coming in from outside the ground, where a section of the away support were waiting. The majority of Celtic support did stand in silence though, a few shaking their heads as the noise broke the silence.

Tarrier in work keeps ripping me about them donating 10k and us cosing armed forces time and money with our display yesterday with soldiers n cannon etc and tax with EBTs.

Surely the club donated. Couldnt see anything on the official site. How much did we donate so I can ruin this nappy ripper?

Tarrier in work keeps ripping me about them donating 10k and us cosing armed forces time and money with our display yesterday with soldiers n cannon etc and tax with EBTs.

Surely the club donated. Couldnt see anything on the official site. How much did we donate so I can ruin this nappy ripper?

we donate and run charity events all year round.why argue with brainless fuckin clowns?

True charity giving is anonymous otherwise the motives of the donor are suspect.

Tell your friend that apart from the club donating to charity there was a crowd of 43K+ yesterday and if even half dropped £1:00 in the buckets then the charity did well.

True charity giving is anonymous otherwise the motives of the donor are suspect.

Tell your friend that apart from the club donating to charity there was a crowd of 43K+ yesterday and if even half dropped £1:00 in the buckets then the charity did well.

Was there a figure the club gathered and donated? Tarriers tryinn to number drop for collections on a day they were not playing

Euan McLean‏@Euanmc1 30m30 minutes ago

Predictably, the minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday completely ruined by a minority - but extremely vocal - element of Celtic support.

• Retweets 44
  • Likes 18
  • default_profile_0_normal.png tlbZK4ZS_normal.jpeg duz1e-hr_normal.jpeg default_profile_3_normal.png 6w6QCxUA_normal.jpg RGxaT5pu_normal.jpg r6W6yaaF_normal.jpg 15bb7eec2cb6c36503cb4d2fa6573f02_normal.

From the Record ...

Play is underway

15:34

The minute's silence ends

And it was not ‘impeccably observed’ as they say. Individual shouts and singing coming in from outside the ground, where a section of the away support were waiting. The majority of Celtic support did stand in silence though, a few shaking their heads as the noise broke the silence.

Ffs so it was coming from outside the ground, not according to the match commentator.

Was there a figure the club gathered and donated? Tarriers tryinn to number drop for collections on a day they were not playing

Ffs so it was coming from outside the ground, not according to the match commentator.

Clever bullshit you might think, but I've got ears as well and heard them on the radio. No way was that shouting and singing outside the ground, although do admit there was probably plenty outside making a noise too.

I don't think most are meaning them that disrupted the silence, it was the cretins inside the ground that are the main object of problems/cover ups.

Why do you care? Giving to charity is not a numbers game. Celtic are stating how much they gave as a PR exercise.

If they were truly trying to respect the fallen they would pay to have poppies embroidered on their shirts and exhort their fans to respect the minute's silence.

Donating a figure to a charity does not buy them out of their scuminess.

Why do you care? Giving to charity is not a numbers game. Celtic are stating how much they gave as a PR exercise.

If they were truly trying to respect the fallen they would pay to have poppies embroidered on their shirts and exhort their fans to respect the minute's silence.

Donating a figure to a charity does not buy them out of their scuminess.

this all day long

Looks like Delia's job is safe for another week.

After having their heads handed to them by a mid table Norwegian team over two games, another scottish team gets thrashed and everyone calls Celtic brilliant again.

Can't they see past this? Scottish football is really, really bad compared to Europe. Just look at the ritual slaughter of scottish teams in the diddy qualifying rounds. Molde would be top of the Premiership and putting more past these teams than Celtic.

Archived