* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't be ridiculous :lol:

Every manager get's interviewed for the position.

They absolutely don't .

often the financial terms are agreed via agents before any formal conversation of football philosophy or plans even takes place , hence the hold up in deals. It's not worth discussing plans and ambitions if money can't be agreed & it can also cause problems between board/management before the job even starts . 

2 minutes ago, scouseblue said:

They absolutely don't .

often the financial terms are agreed via agents before any formal conversation of football philosophy or plans even takes place , hence the hold up in deals. It's not worth discussing plans and ambitions if money can't be agreed & it can also cause problems between board/management before the job even starts . 

So you think a club will hire someone they have not formally met or talked to about what they expect, goals and so on.

Don't be daft, of course every manager will be interviewed before getting the job.

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

So you think a club will hire someone they have not formally met or talked to about what they expect, goals and so on.

Don't be daft, of course every manager will be interviewed before getting the job.

Not point in getting into an argument mate and you're entitled to your opinion but I'm telling you that in many cases no formal interview will take place And more than that The finances are agreed by representatives before formal conversations take place . 

To clarify I'm not saying there won't be conversations but that's not an interview , it'll often be substantially less formal .

Honestly couldn't give a flying fuck who the stinking bastards appoint as manager,  we already have the perfect management team,  we should concentrate on ourselves and  let them worry about us...

We have set the standard, now they need to splash some cash to try and match us.    Warburton or Rodgers ?   I know who I would pick, also ronny the thong has left a clusterfuck of a squad for whoever comes in to clean up and then bring his own players in.  If we have a good successful summer transfer window the tramps could be playing catch up. 

I think next season will be one to remember no matter who's in charge at the tattiedome

Rodgers lost the dressing room at Liverpool, was pretty evident they had stopped playing for him and no wonder with some of the delusional comments he came out with during his time there.

The stars aligned for him with Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling all on top form for one season. His other two were bang average and void of success.

He's the best they can get but he's not anything to be afraid of 

Rodgers will be on a fucking wad a cash if he signs for those cunts so I reckon Keane will be back in as fav by the morning.

RODGERS stands to pocket £5m a year over the next two years as part of his severance deal from Liverpool - but that stops paying out the moment he signs a deal with a new employer.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Don't be ridiculous :lol:

Every manager get's interviewed for the position.

TBF, there would be some exceptions. I couldn't imagine either Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho phoning up Peter Lawell saying they want to be the next Celtic manager only for Lawell to turn round and say 'Well thanks for the interest, but Malky McKay and Owen Coyle are also interested, so with that in mind would you be available for an interview next thursday at 2:30?' 

But mind you, this is Celtic :lol: 

3 hours ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Depends on your definition of 'biggest'.

Are you letting your mask slip..????...Been noticing you have been playing "spanner thrower" in a few different threads...

The unique and probably NEVER repeated EVER AGAIN TREBLE that we have a chance of winning this weekend will do me LOVELY..

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Are you letting your mask slip..????...Been noticing you have been playing "spanner thrower" in a few different threads...

The unique and probably NEVER repeated EVER AGAIN TREBLE that we have a chance of winning this weekend will do me LOVELY..

I'll ignore your first bit.

Agree with the unique bit :541::ulster:

Archived