* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I think its now settled that Mowbray is finnished at Celtic.... How about Levein until the end of the season at least. I think he's the type to give these non tryers a kick up the backside until they can be replaced. He would bring a bit of orginisation to the team. I don't think the club are in a position to shell out another £2 million on a manager.

:lol:

Aye because Leveins gawny go for half a season just to be kicked out when a "bigger" name comes in

He wouldn't give Rangers or Celtic the time of day if you ask me

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Levein would goto either Old Firm, he wont get into the Premiership straight from Dundee Utd.

Its Scotland or the Old Firm for him, i get the suspision he was playing for the Scotland place yesterday.

May have been posted before, but this quip from Levein was a belter (from The Herald online):

Mowbray: “I felt there was a huge gulf in quality and class between the two teams, yet they scored from two set plays.”

Levein’s eyes twinkled when told of Mowbray’s remark. “I didn’t think we were that much better than them,” he said with a grin. “That’s doing Celtic an injustice."

• 4 weeks later...
Seeing this thread reappear always means good times for The Rangers. :)

Win our next three games and the title is coming home Bears. (tu)

I wouldn't go as far as saying that.

But it would be a massive step.

It would put us 7 points clear but remember in each of the last two seasons the team that have had a 7 point lead has lost the league so wouldn't be going that far.

Fucking yas. :D

Bouzid supposedly swearing at the Shellik fans and winding them up, gets booked for it. 30 seconds later he scores a bullet header and it was only a short time til this thread re-appeared. :D

YAS.

Who've they got before the old firm?

Archived