* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

I cant blame you for not believing in the story since I could hardly believe it myself when it happened.

Your team man city are a plastic team and have a majority of plastic fans. You are only relevant because you have been bankrolled by a filthy rich Arab. The man city love in in here is crazy. I'm sure if it was us they were playing they would have carried a trident. Its just what teams do to wind up the opposition. Your club is tiny compared to rangers and your fans don't have 10 percent of the passion and love that us rangers fans have for our team. You can stick your 'second team' where the sun don't shine. The only team I support are the glorious Glasgow Rangers!!!

Your still a liar and a trolling taig..who is either about 13 or has the intelligence of said daft wee boy. Everything about you reeks of tarrier. 

Ive been going to see Rangers and Man City before you were even born ya tube..

Your username reeks and your posts have been in general utter pish.

I actually think ive been rather patient with you. But now your joining the "ignore user" section. Sooner you get "hammered" the better..off to bed now numbnuts..

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

I cant blame you for not believing in the story since I could hardly believe it myself when it happened.

Your team man city are a plastic team and have a majority of plastic fans. You are only relevant because you have been bankrolled by a filthy rich Arab. The man city love in in here is crazy. I'm sure if it was us they were playing they would have carried a trident. Its just what teams do to wind up the opposition. Your club is tiny compared to rangers and your fans don't have 10 percent of the passion and love that us rangers fans have for our team. You can stick your 'second team' where the sun don't shine. The only team I support are the glorious Glasgow Rangers!!!

Gonny just fuck up and fuck off. Don't half talk shite.

They played well yesterday, but the truth is they got lucky. Their first goal was well worked, but it was pretty much a freak goal, as in every pass and volley magically hit the exact spot needed to convert to a goal. It happens. I am absolutely convinced if they had not scored their first goal in the first minute in the manner they did, the whole game would have played out differently. C'est la vie.

From a personal point of view, although I am gutted they picked up a point and some acclaim, I had planned on sticking £200 on Borussia in the CessPit game. I had expected the price to be around Evs, but I fully expect the price to be a lot fairer. They are in for a major shock. They will still be floating on some deluded cloud after last night, but BM will do them, I am 100% confident of this.

2 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

The Rangers . Try and get it right Timothy 

11 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The fines a fucking joke. The charge itself was a dereliction of duty. These Israel fans required police protection to get them into the stadium and scum bastards shouted "child killers" to them. Police arrest people for singing a song but shout "child killers " to a travelling supporter from a country that is under conflict and do this in support for fucking terrorism then that's ok. Fucking despicable arseholes. 

FFS! They're not exactly known for their protection of children, are they?

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

FFS! They're not exactly known for their protection of children, are they?

Why the fuck has some scummy Celtic arseholes got the moral high ground to attack fans from an Israel football team on an issue that has fuck all to do with football? And as for protection of children, Celtic football club are the last football team that should be taking a high stance on that issue... Agree?

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Why the fuck has some scummy Celtic arseholes got the moral high ground to attack fans from an Israel football team on an issue that has fuck all to do with football? And as for protection of children, Celtic football club are the last football team that should be taking a high stance on that issue... Agree?

That's his point 

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's his point 

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's his point 

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sorry should get myself a coffee before waking up and coming on here. I got it in my head you was meaning some pro-Palestine type thing. 

14 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sorry should get myself a coffee before waking up and coming on here. I got it in my head you was meaning some pro-Palestine type thing. 

It wasn't me who made the point either mate :lol:

You'll need 2 coffees here I think :lol:

10 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

For "plastic fans" see none other than the bheasts from the east with their pseudo-irish, plastic paddy image.

Fucking hell.

43 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Arsenal are apparnetly watching Dembele with Real Madrid & Bayern Munich also "keen" :lol:

No no I'm afraid you have it wrong. It was only 2 months ago Dembele said he rejected these clubs to join the mighty cellic. No way would he give up his dream of playing for the mighty cellic to join that:pipe:

Arsenal should have bought at least 22 cellic players in the last 10 years according to the papers.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Same as Rossiter.

We have an advantage with players like that

Must be the only team in world football that seem to have a player 5 weeks and their value rises by 10 times.

Juarez

Izaguere 

Biton

Adam Matthews

Rogic

Forster

the list just goes on and on and on 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Must be the only team in world football that seem to have a player 5 weeks and their value rises by 10 times.

Juarez

Izaguere 

Biton

Adam Matthews

Rogic

Forster

the list just goes on and on and on 

Always happens, Scottish media have a hardon for their 'bargain' buys.

Archived