* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

It was a great result for them.

Man City represent everything wrong with football. Hope it humbles the arrogant English pricks a little.Has anyone ever been to a city game here? Me and my mate chanced it once to see if we could get tickets before one of their games started. Went up to what looked like a group of stewards and asked if their were tickets available still (didn't  think we had a chance tbh). I kid you not he had a whole wad of tickets in his pocket and gave us two and when we asked how much he didn't ask for anything. Just told us to put 20 quid in a charity box in the stadium. We were shocked especially as it was a champions league game against Bayern Munich. There were loads of empty seats where we were sitting and the atmosphere resembled a funeral. They were losing two nil and aguero completed a hat trick in the last minute to give city the win. No passion whatsoever. More like being at a business meeting than at a football match (especially one of that caliber).

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Man City represent everything wrong with football. Hope it humbles the arrogant English pricks a little.Has anyone ever been to a city game here? Me and my mate chanced it once to see if we could get tickets before one of their games started. Went up to what looked like a group of stewards and asked if their were tickets available still (didn't  think we had a chance tbh). I kid you not he had a whole wad of tickets in his pocket and gave us two and when we asked how much he didn't ask for anything. Just told us to put 20 quid in a charity box in the stadium. We were shocked especially as it was a champions league game against Bayern Munich. There were loads of empty seats where we were sitting and the atmosphere resembled a funeral. They were losing two nil and aguero completed a hat trick in the last minute to give city the win. No passion whatsoever. More like being at a business meeting than at a football match (especially one of that caliber).

Stewards probably knew you were beggars and felt sorry for you

32 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

I'm grateful ticket prices are still cheap up in Scotland.  It's still a game for the working class up here.  Down South some of the STs cost thousands which is ridiculous considering the money those clubs get from TV.

10 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm grateful ticket prices are still cheap up in Scotland.  It's still a game for the working class up here.  Down South some of the STs cost thousands which is ridiculous considering the money those clubs get from TV.

Exactly mate. Prices keep going up and up driving real fans out. Hence the lack of passion and atmosphere especially at City. Feels like the real fans have been replaced with corporate types who like to go and check in on Facebook or tourists from Asia and Africa

48 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Jackanory. Why would people who look like stewards(fuck does that mean) have bundles of tickets?? And stadiums are full of charity boxes ain't they.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Jackanory. Why would people who look like stewards(fuck does that mean) have bundles of tickets?? And stadiums are full of charity boxes ain't they.

When I say look like stewards I meant they had high visibility jackets on. Fuck knows why they had tickets I was surprised myself. And this one was.

A draw tonight is a good result for them and I fail to see how anyone can say otherwise.

I know I was expecting them to lose by a good few goals tonight, and even thought they had a chance of finishing the group on zero points. Anything they get from any games in that group will be a good result.

Who cares though, as long as they finish bottom.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I know some of guys with season tickets, West Ham 500 quid for the dad 99 for the son, Chelsea 800 for my mate and 400 for his dad as he is over 65, Arsenal 1100 quid.

I'm not that surprised by that result. Never saw it but it appears a good few things went Celtics way. Man City probably took their foot off the gas slightly and maybe thought it was going to be easy. If City still need the points in the return game then I think we'll see Celtic getting a good doing. 

Everything is going right for them at the moment and we're helping them along by making the league a walk in the park for them. We won't challenge until a better standard of player is brought in - think we all know that's not going to happen anytime soon though so it could be a long few seasons ahead

What pissed me off the most about last night was a Caley Thistle fan( yes I know ) cumming in his pants while listening to the game on the radio at work. Apparently "Celtic were brilliant and it was a great result for Scottish football"

That pish makes me fucking spew. 

I would take any route out of Scottish football possible

29 minutes ago, Swagger said:

What pissed me off the most about last night was a Caley Thistle fan( yes I know ) cumming in his pants while listening to the game on the radio at work. Apparently "Celtic were brilliant and it was a great result for Scottish football"

That pish makes me fucking spew. 

I would take any route out of Scottish football possible

So you wouldny celebrate it we won the scottish premiership?

Have a word with yourself son. They're better at us at the moment, but our time will come again. 

8 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

BVB play the Ruhr derby against Schalke and Mönchengladbach and FC Köln contest the Rhein derby.

BVB and Monchengladbach also contest the Borussen derby.

It was an entertaining match, but not as entertaining as my 3-1 to City prediction would have been.

City basically looked at 7-0 and thought it would be a cake walk. Complacency had its way.

I have now revised my Tims points total from 0 to 2.

celtc played it like it was a cup final, Man City barely got out second gear, credit where it's due the tims took City by surprise and got a point out of it. They died on their arse the last 15 minutes and City should have finished them off, Gordon pulled off a wonder save 

9 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

You are a fraud and a liar..as well as a trolling taig..cmon admin..Fucks sake...?..

Fucking hell. Admin should lock this thread, cunts on here almost sympithising with the tarriers getting a draw.

First goal was offside, second was an O.G. that was meant to be a cross and the third was a fucking howler from Kolarov, three flukey fucking goals and they still couldn't win.

Then there's the love in at the end with that plastic spastic Rod Stewart, the ex-Rangers sellik supporter who's family all support Hibs, then Celtic play Roll With It at the end because "Noel's here and he pyoor said in 1996 he pyoor luvs us so eh did mahnnn". 

Fuck off. The Germans will smash them then they will go back to embarrassing themselves away from home, Brendas been on SSN saying England now respects Sellik, by drawing 3-3? Fuck aff ya tranny loving, teeth whitening, fake tan using fucktard.

Celebrating a draw as if they'd just won the fucking group, lap of honor for a 3-3 draw :lol: FUCK OFF.

We need to go out there and fucking destroy them in October and bring them crashing down to reality, no more nicey nicey from Mr Warburton, we need the battle fever and get stuck right in to these cunts. No fucking surrender ya bastards.

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Celebrating a draw as if they'd just won the fucking group, lap of honor for a 3-3 draw :lol: FUCK OFF.

Is that true, I never saw any of it, was too busy winning at snooker. lap of honour for a draw? that is pathetic.

Archived