* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

13 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

LSKQxV1.png

It wasn't even close. An offside goal and an own goal. Man City will still qualify and they'll still finish bottom. Result really makes no difference.

I hate the terrorist glorifying, paedophile harbouring f*ckers,  but that is a good result for them given the stats.

Man City must've played like us against Killie or Hamilton. All possession and chances, but f*cking it up at the back. Any wonder the c*nts celebrated like they had won the tournament. Wee diddy team got a result against a good side. Just like Aberdeen at the weekend.

I'm sick to my stomach that these b*stars managed to nick a point. They'll go on to finish 3rd now. I can feel it. :disappointment:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it last night and I've never saw or heard a broadcaster pander to them dirty bastards like it. I thought bbc Scotland was bad but these cunts are something else. From the studio wanking over the shitehole stadium and scummy atmosphere to the commentators keep saying how loud it was and what great fans they are. It was cringey as fuck. 

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I hate the terrorist glorifying, paedophile harbouring f*ckers,  but that is a good result for them given the stats.

Man City must've played like us against Killie or Hamilton. All possession and chances, but f*cking it up at the back. Any wonder the c*nts celebrated like they had won the tournament. Wee diddy team got a result against a good side. Just like Aberdeen at the weekend.

I'm sick to my stomach that these b*stars managed to nick a point. They'll go on to finish 3rd now. I can feel it. :disappointment:

Simple long balls over the top caused the City defence trouble all night

It says a lot about the game when Pep's two substitutions were defensive ones

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Simple long balls over the top caused the City defence trouble all night

It says a lot about the game when Pep's two substitutions were defensive ones

I didn't watch it, but this confirms to me that shitty wee teams can figure out this tactic with a few long balls (as seen at the weekend at Aberdeen). We really should be practicing how to defend these to nullify the threat.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

10000 Euro fine, pathetic 

image.png

Its fucking disgusting. MW will get a fine somewhere near that and a ban for swearing at a ref who got a decision wrong which cost us a point.

It seems like the scum have even infiltrated UEFA

6 hours ago, Swagger said:

What pissed me off the most about last night was a Caley Thistle fan( yes I know ) cumming in his pants while listening to the game on the radio at work. Apparently "Celtic were brilliant and it was a great result for Scottish football"

That pish makes me fucking spew. 

I would take any route out of Scottish football possible

They will be hoping for another storm the night Barca are in town :7326:

21 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Its fucking disgusting. MW will get a fine somewhere near that and a ban for swearing at a ref who got a decision wrong which cost us a point.

It seems like the scum have even infiltrated UEFA

That was apparent with that fare mob which was a Fenian love in

The fines a fucking joke. The charge itself was a dereliction of duty. These Israel fans required police protection to get them into the stadium and scum bastards shouted "child killers" to them. Police arrest people for singing a song but shout "child killers " to a travelling supporter from a country that is under conflict and do this in support for fucking terrorism then that's ok. Fucking despicable arseholes. 

Just when you thought it had reached its peak, it cranked up another notch and went again.

They say that live rock music comes in at 110 decibels and that a good old thunderclap is 120. The boffins reckon that a military aircraft take-off is 130 and a jet take-off is 150. It's hard to know how many boffins, if any, populate Celtic Park on Champions League nights, but it would be good to hear from them and get their numbers.

Because it was loud in the east end of Glasgow. AC/DC loud. AC/DC on a thundery night with 747s taking off all over the place. Only 20 minutes had passed when you started thinking that 60,000 tanks of oxygen wouldn't go amiss, one for everyone in the stand as they took in the breathless nature of what was happening down on the pitch.

It really is astonishing how this myth still flies about cellic park being formidable and loud. That was my first old firm at parkhead a couple of weeks ago and the way these cunts go on it's as if you're scared of the atmosphere. Not being biased but Rangers v Hibs was louder than that nonsense that day.

It's a myth, and that's all it is

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just when you thought it had reached its peak, it cranked up another notch and went again.

They say that live rock music comes in at 110 decibels and that a good old thunderclap is 120. The boffins reckon that a military aircraft take-off is 130 and a jet take-off is 150. It's hard to know how many boffins, if any, populate Celtic Park on Champions League nights, but it would be good to hear from them and get their numbers.

Because it was loud in the east end of Glasgow. AC/DC loud. AC/DC on a thundery night with 747s taking off all over the place. Only 20 minutes had passed when you started thinking that 60,000 tanks of oxygen wouldn't go amiss, one for everyone in the stand as they took in the breathless nature of what was happening down on the pitch.

It really is astonishing how this myth still flies about cellic park being formidable and loud. That was my first old firm at parkhead a couple of weeks ago and the way these cunts go on it's as if you're scared of the atmosphere. Not being biased but Rangers v Hibs was louder than that nonsense that day.

and 4 employees of their rancid club haven't been found guilty of pedo sex crimes another myth, not

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

How dare they use AC/DC as a comparison to these manky fuckers!

Archived