* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerry McCulloch on twitter gushing over Broonaldo's performance :lol: he even called him outstanding...

if trying to foul every player within 5 yards, sometimes unsuccessfully, then it was some performance Gerry, ya dirty rotten ugly taig. 

8 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Gerry McCulloch on twitter gushing over Broonaldo's performance :lol: he even called him outstanding...

if trying to foul every player within 5 yards, sometimes unsuccessfully, then it was some performance Gerry, ya dirty rotten ugly taig. 

its funny that because I watched his performance with interest and Brown was trying his best to get close and put in tackles etc - and he nicked the ball a couple of times - but largely he always arrived too late. Additionally, if you watch the first goal, he simply runs past an unmarked Messi as he chases the ball like a wee bald poodle, leaving Messi in acres of space to make his run unmarked and score. As Messi made his run Brown then turns and points to him as if telling someone else to mark the Messi run - when it was completely his responsibility.

How a supposedly outstanding performance includes completely ignoring the most dangerous striker on the planet as you run right past him - and he then scores - is baffling

There could be "hundreds" of victims of sexual abuse within the game of football, former England and Tottenham player Paul Stewart has told the BBC.

Mr Stewart, who says he was abused by a coach for four years as a child, said the sport could face allegations on the scale of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

It comes as the NSPCC said more than 50 people had rung an abuse helpline within two hours of it being set up.

It was launched after four footballers spoke about being abused as children.

Former Crewe players Andy Woodward and Steve Walters, ex-Manchester City player David White, as well as Mr Stewart have all spoken out about abuse in the game.

In an emotional interview with BBC Sport editor Dan Roan, Mr Stewart said he believed "there are hundreds of victims" of sexual abuse who could come forward.

Mr Stewart, 52, a former England international who started his career at Blackpool and also played for Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City and Liverpool, first told the Mirror an unnamed coach abused him daily for four years up to the age of 15.

Asked if he feared the allegations football is facing could be as big as the Savile scandal, he told the BBC: "Yes, I do, for sure. I would almost guarantee it as long as the victims are willing to come forward."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38093957

lalalala.gif

sweep-under-rug.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e97y47.jpg

35jz43m.jpg

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There could be "hundreds" of victims of sexual abuse within the game of football, former England and Tottenham player Paul Stewart has told the BBC.

Mr Stewart, who says he was abused by a coach for four years as a child, said the sport could face allegations on the scale of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

It comes as the NSPCC said more than 50 people had rung an abuse helpline within two hours of it being set up.

It was launched after four footballers spoke about being abused as children.

Former Crewe players Andy Woodward and Steve Walters, ex-Manchester City player David White, as well as Mr Stewart have all spoken out about abuse in the game.

In an emotional interview with BBC Sport editor Dan Roan, Mr Stewart said he believed "there are hundreds of victims" of sexual abuse who could come forward.

Mr Stewart, 52, a former England international who started his career at Blackpool and also played for Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City and Liverpool, first told the Mirror an unnamed coach abused him daily for four years up to the age of 15.

Asked if he feared the allegations football is facing could be as big as the Savile scandal, he told the BBC: "Yes, I do, for sure. I would almost guarantee it as long as the victims are willing to come forward."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38093957

lalalala.gif

sweep-under-rug.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e97y47.jpg

35jz43m.jpg

Never happened in Scotland apparently 

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's taigs and Rogers, the two of them are as deluded as each other.

9-0 aggregate against any team is embarrassing as fuck.

We all know if they win the cup at the weekend it will be weeks of features on why Rodgers is the new messiah and the spirit of the lions lives in him...all that bullshit.

He's a tranny shagging mess in charge of a child molesting disgrace of a club.  

Couldn't have put that any better.

Should Messi not be charged for disrespecting Celtic,that dummy when brown tried to kill him was uncalled for and instead of taking the piss out of brown he should have just accepted the broken leg. Also that cunt Neymar should pick on someone his own size and the fact he ignored the souvenir lighters gifted to him by TWGF is not the behaviour of a top player. And as for that diving cunt Suarez conning the ref,worse than biting in my opinion. The attack on Sinclair,the fact they were missing the best left back in world football and Rodgers failure to name 13 year old wonderkid dembele in his European pool makes the 9-0 aggregate defeat a bit more understandable. And just think how good Barca would be if they played in front of almost 60,000 every week. 

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I unfortunately caught the biased and bolshi andy walker tipping brenda for a treble on sky sports last night...look forward to him being proved wrong..Just wish it wasn't the durty sheep shagging bastards we are hoping win on sunday... 

Let's be honest, we're not rooting for Aberdeen we're just rooting against the filth

There's a difference :pipe:  

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Let's be honest, we're not rooting for Aberdeen we're just rooting against the filth

There's a difference :pipe:  

That's very true and thanks..I would much prefer it was another other team but those cunts though..

The result against the Gibralter side was probably the most embarrassing defeat suffered by any Iri..sorry Scottish side in Europe. Add to that what was effectively a nine nil aggregate loss to a side who were pretty much going through the motions in the second match and it shows Brenda in a more realistic light. The way the media dress up (no pun intended) any story to put it in a positive light for Pacific Shelf beggars belief frankly. 

Will hope they don't win it at the weekend but no great deal if they do

They have completely failed in our absence and should be light years ahead of us, instead they have a one off manager, 3 good players that's it

They haven't won a treble, made the champions league what twice? Still have millions in loans to pay back pretty soon

I'll give them 1 year till their looking to the sky wondering how the fuck they managed to get dragged into a child abuse enquiry and finally admit their club is a vile rancid monstrous organisation who deserve nothing but a complete demolishing and death

I'll give them 3 years and they'll be fucking greeting into their shoes wondering how they just lost the league two years in a row to a team just out of nappies with no history and Dave King in charge.........

Karma, that's how

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

They have completely failed in our absence and should be light years ahead of us, instead they have a one off manager, 3 good players that's it

They haven't won a treble, made the champions league what twice? Still have millions in loans to pay back pretty soon

I'll give them 1 year till their looking to the sky wondering how the fuck they managed to get dragged into a child abuse enquiry and finally admit their club is a vile rancid monstrous organisation who deserve nothing but a complete demolishing and death

I'll give them 3 years and they'll be fucking greeting into their shoes wondering how they just lost the league two years in a row to a team just out of nappies with no history and Dave King in charge.........

Karma, that's how

Hope you're right with your predictions mate. They should be stripped of any titles won during their abuse years, although we don't want to be awarded anything, as they would be tainted. We are better than them. We want them punished for their crime, and don't want to gain anything from it, however they should be relegated.

4 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Karma, that's how

there silence in the past will come back to haunt them.

Archived