* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Is that the remix of Last Christmas? Heard that the other day, was cringing like mad. :power_of_anguish:

Aye , shower of weird bastards 

now singing faithfull through and through , aye when yeez are in Europe and playing us ya shower of fucking inbred pricks 

Brilliant. Absolutely classless performance from the scum. Took to pelting neymar with projectiles and putting the boot into one of the greatest ever players messi. They've been absolutely pumped in the champs league. 

Im off to my scratcher..Up at 5-30am for work..But couldnae believe the stupid foreign wank on the bt panel who said that the mhankies could still get something from this game..??..22 seconds before the ref blew the whistle..Someone contact the authorities..Tarrier love in delusions are spreading rapidly...:power_of_anguish:

Messi ending Scott Brown with that feint is one of the greatest non-Rangers related football moments I've witnessed. He couldn't even foul him.

I guess it'll be a 'brave' performance tonight from the green and grey? Even though it could've been about 6. 

Archived