* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I stand by this post 100%.

Also, anyone who thinks sick stuff like abusing a disabled child wasn't going to get picked up on by the taigs reading this forum, and them running with it to try to damage us is naive in the extreme. 

Houston's a Wanker for highlighting it as well, though I think that is more of a damage limitation exercise, as this was always going to get picked up on by the taigs straight away, and anyone who thinks it hadn't been already, is even more naive. 

The whole thing is embarrassing and very predictable how it would end up. I'm not going to say anymore about it, head shaking stuff. 

one issue with your taigs were always gonna run it, there have been just as bad if not worse jokes made about others linked to that horrible club in this thread and others over the years, and not a peep, but the minute big mad i saved rangers while watching the tarriers in barcelona craig houston gets in on it we are being looked at by the polis

nah not a chance imo, he's a good root of this

17 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

That has nothing to do with this forum.

Whatever the meme even was (I haven't seen it) that was just a tweet from some random on twitter.

Just going by the article itself anyway.

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That has nothing to do with this forum.

Whatever the meme even was (I haven't seen it) that was just a tweet from some random on twitter.

Just going by the article itself anyway.

Never said it had something to do with this forum, I said I wasn't searching through the forum to find some reference to it that may be there or not.

Just seen a few comments saying it was a rangers fan behind the meme mentioned in the article.

Just now, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Never said it had something to do with this forum, I said I wasn't searching through the forum to find some reference to it that may be there or not.

Just seen a few comments saying it was a rangers fan behind the meme mentioned in the article.

No worries man, was just clarifying it wasn't on here, hope that didn't come across as a rude tone of voice :lol:

10 hours ago, derekweir29 said:

Disgusting slagging that young lad no need for it at all.

Och fuck up ya greeting faced cunt

Hope you never laugh about anything controversial in your life ya hypocritical cunt 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Heard that assistant on the news yesterday saying the superstar striker valuation is well more than £20m. :lol: 

I seen that as well, £15m offered, agent let's google eye know he can get £60,000 a week. Google eye spits dummy out imo

Archived