* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

U want to go into his saves/goals ratio .. hint hint it's 10% higher than Fod & 2nd in the league 1.2% behind Gordon .. absolute roaster 

5 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Ye gonna try n tell me he had any chance wae any a the goals n he never made a few right decent saves in the game .. as a say put yer rod away ya dick

:lol: don't greet mate, no your fault he's pish. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Yet they think Rodgers is a miracle worker. Anyone could win the league when they're out-spending the rest of the league by such a massive amount. It's not even like we're just a bit far off financially, we're a mountain and then a million miles away 

I'm not religious or even superstitious but one thing I do believe in is karma and they're due a whole fucking truck load of the bad kind, perverted coaches, mass attempts to kill off Rangers, having officials in their pocket, getting Dundee Utd's best players for about a fiver, constant bitterness and bigotry from their unwashed fans as well. 

Rangers will be Rangers again one day, it was never going to happen overnight, you can't blame Warburton for not getting close to them but you can blame him for some of the awful results we've had to endure this season. Make no mistake though, Celtic will run out of luck soon. 

The only reason they're in this position is because of a tax case that Rangers won and because we got no protection or support our governing body who let every crook under the sun walk in to our boardroom and bleed us dry, what do our fans get in return? What does our club - the club that's kept Scottish football teams going for years with money we pump into them - get? Cowardly kicked down 2 divisions so the path for Celtic became a clear and easy one. 

It's utterly depressing . Only thing that keeps me going is how good that next victory at the piggery is going to be , how good that feeling of putting a respectable performance in Europe again will be and most of all just how good that next title is going to be . We have all these little and big milestones to come.  fuck knows when it will happen but it will , hopefully in the near future rather than the latter. 

one of the things that i take away is that although cellics turnover has massively increased - its massively down to the CL, nothing else. They arent doing anything spectacular - they made £2million from transfer for example - but they are not doing anything amazing - other than get into the CL

37 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

one of the things that i take away is that although cellics turnover has massively increased - its massively down to the CL, nothing else. They arent doing anything spectacular - they made £2million from transfer for example - but they are not doing anything amazing - other than get into the CL

Dont think those figure include the CL money for tv yet either. Dumbele 15m and a bit for van dijk next summer and there even more. If they get CL again itll be a long season. They have compalcency inbuilt so hopefully theyll botch it in the qualifiers

29 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Dont think those figure include the CL money for tv yet either. Dumbele 15m and a bit for van dijk next summer and there even more. If they get CL again itll be a long season. They have compalcency inbuilt so hopefully theyll botch it in the qualifiers

We are well and truly fucked if they get into the CL group stages again, they may even progress depending on the draw.

On 06/02/2017 at 6:28 PM, KingKirk said:

taig account's say they spent 10 million on transfer fees last summer according to stv. Putting those agents fees on top of the actual fees no doubt

Because remember, Dembele only cost £500k...realistically a few million on agents and signing on fees easy for that one to go through.

Jump-the-dyke Provan now claiming top English clubs will be looking at Brenda.

Why? He was out of work for months after leaving Liverpool. He eventually had to come up here to get a job, since taking the tarriers post he's lost to Lincoln Red Imps, been horsed 7-0 by Barcelona, finished well bottom of a CL group, and managed to avoid defeat domestically against giants like Ross County and Kilmarnock.

"Fuck off Pep/Jose/Arsene/Jurgen/Antonio/Mauricio, we're bringing Rodgers in".

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Why? He was out of work for months after leaving Liverpool. He eventually had to come up here to get a job, since taking the tarriers post he's lost to Lincoln Red Imps, been horsed 7-0 by Barcelona, finished well bottom of a CL group, and managed to avoid defeat domestically against giants like Ross County and Kilmarnock.

"Fuck off Pep/Jose/Arsene/Jurgen/Antonio/Paul, we're bringing Rodgers in".

As shite as he was there I hope he does go, he's been a huge success for they cunts domestically anyway.

We badly need them to end up with another Ronny.

18 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

U want to go into his saves/goals ratio .. hint hint it's 10% higher than Fod & 2nd in the league 1.2% behind Gordon .. absolute roaster 

18 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Ye gonna try n tell me he had any chance wae any a the goals n he never made a few right decent saves in the game .. as a say put yer rod away ya dick

:panic:

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

As shite as he was there I hope he does go, he's been a huge success for they cunts domestically anyway.

We badly need them to end up with another Ronny.

I doubt if they would go down the Ronny route again, he was an experiment they had the time to try while we were down the divisions.

If Rodgers left they would pay for someone with a decent pedigree to keep them ahead. 

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I doubt if they would go down the Ronny route again, he was an experiment they had the time to try while we were down the divisions.

If Rodgers left they would pay for someone with a decent pedigree to keep them ahead. 

Maybe but it's the tims and they try to make a saving wherever they can. If they think another low cost manager can keep us at bay they will do it.

They only went for Brendan because we papped them out the cup and their support were up in arms. If that hadn't happened they wouldn't have Brenda today IMO. They took a high price gamble and it paid off.

the will drop down a level in manager I would think. They have a decent team, they are almost guaranteed into the CL qualifiers, They just made an excellent profit and their closest rivals cant score and cant defend. They have absolutely nothing to worry about and can probably afford to drop a level in management salary.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Maybe but it's the tims and they try to make a saving wherever they can. If they think another low cost manager can keep us at bay they will do it.

They only went for Brendan because we papped them out the cup and their support were up in arms. If that hadn't happened they wouldn't have Brenda today IMO. They took a high price gamble and it paid off.

Totally agree on that, I always believed they were keeping their spending to a minimum until we came back up, the cup game opened their eyes especially after their semi final win the previous year, they knew the gap wasn't as great back in April that's why they went and got Rodgers in, we played our own part in the gap being so extensive, I doubt moyes would of taken them this far in front.

4 hours ago, harlands plater said:

"Fuck off Pep/Jose/Arsene/Jurgen/Antonio/Mauricio, we're bringing Rodgers in".

It's been proven time and time again that players and managers who do well up here more often than not struggle severely down there.  It's a fucking pub league that's why.

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

For me when the cunt leaves it'll be the next managers job to balance the books.. Not a chance will they go for the same standard of manager.. Gutted Swansea couldn't come to a agreement with him.. That was his first choice 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

For me when the cunt leaves it'll be the next managers job to balance the books.. Not a chance will they go for the same standard of manager.. Gutted Swansea couldn't come to a agreement with him.. That was his first choice 

Fucking hell.

Calm doon :lol: 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can we not make a separate thread for folk who are depressed as fuck about how good they are?

I know we're having a bastard of a season but c'mon.

Aye it's called the transfer forum! ??

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can we not make a separate thread for folk who are depressed as fuck about how good they are?

I know we're having a bastard of a season but c'mon.

They've had a superb season and we've had a cunt of a season.

They've played without any pressure from the word go this year, albeit in style in some places.

If this Rangers team had been able to stay within touching distance of these clowns - I'm talking 7-10 points - they wouldn't be as 'free-flowing' as the media would have you believe they are right now.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

They've had a superb season and we've had a cunt of a season.

They've played without any pressure from the word go this year, albeit in style in some places.

If this Rangers team had been able to stay within touching distance of these clowns - I'm talking 7-10 points - they wouldn't be as 'free-flowing' as the media would have you believe they are right now.

The media would still be firmly stuck up their arses even if we were 30 points in front of them.  But that's just Scotland.

There's no denying that their record domestically this season is great, even if they are strolling a pub league.  But had we not been a joke of a side for the majority of the season and given them a proper challenge, their bottle would've more than likely crashed.  It's ra sellik way after all.

Archived