* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

More confirmation today from Conte of media hype of Dembele. £35-40m no one wanted you. Hopefully a paper actually runs with this rather than the gullible nonsense being fed.

IMG_3645.PNG

This paper mentions it at the bottom of article. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/antonio-conte-chelsea-arsenal-defeat-3-0-celtic-moussa-dembele-craig-gordon-a7561561.html

Conte also again denied reports that Chelsea had put in a deadline day bid for Celtic’s Moussa Dembele, but admitted that did try to sign his teammate Craig Gordon as number-two goalkeeper in order to allow Asmir Begovic to leave. The Bosnian has been eager to get regular football, and Chelsea would have let him go elsewhere had they managed to get in a replacement.

“Honestly, on Dembele, I never spoke to my club about this player. For Gordon, we tried to help Asmir Begovic to satisfy his request to go and play every game, and I always told him if we were able to find the right solution, the right replacement, he could leave. For sure, Gordon was one of the goalkeepers on the list, to try and bring him here. We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, that he was not for sale, it finished.”

And this one

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/762751/Antonio-Conte-Chelsea-Celtic-Moussa-Dembele-Craig-Gordon-transfer-news-gossip

And

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/584998/Chelsea-News-Antonio-Conte-Press-Conference-Moussa-Dembele-Interview-Gossip-Update-Latest

fucking embarrassing bastards wish to fuck this vile club would finish. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thu Feb 02 2017 at 4:58 PM, cushynumber said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has revealed that club officials kept an extremely tight leash on Moussa Dembele during his deadline day trip to a London hospital - instructing the physio not to let the Bhoys striker “out of sight”.

Free-scoring Dembele has bagged 20 goals in 38 games since joining Celtic last summer from Championship side Fulham. And that has seen the France Under-21 international’s reputation rise, with a host of scouts flocking to Celtic Park to check up on the hitman. Tottenham had watched Dembele ahead of his move north of the border, but speculation lately has been that Chelsea were keen on making a deadline day move.

However, despite being pictured on a flight to London, Dembele was only in town for a hospital visit - but Rodgers was taking no chances. 

"We had to make sure the physio didn't lose sight of him down there," Rodgers told. "Ironically the hospital he was in was in Chelsea, believe it or not. So I said to Tim, be like Franco Baresi and just stay tight to him. "But he was happy to come back. He is loving it here. He got some fluid out of his knee, he has had a good reaction to it, so we will see how he is for the weekend," Rodgers added.

200 (1).gif

Why would it matter if Dembele got out of their sight?

They would still have to accept a bid even if there was a club interested in signing him.

Imagine making up transfer rumours and putting a valuation on your player for the world to see even know no-cunt is interested :lol: 

That's like me asking SSN to mention that I value my laptop at £300 and Tom from Essex wants it. When in reality Tom from Essex isn't even interested in it, hasn't even heard of it.

5 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

This paper mentions it at the bottom of article. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/antonio-conte-chelsea-arsenal-defeat-3-0-celtic-moussa-dembele-craig-gordon-a7561561.html

Conte also again denied reports that Chelsea had put in a deadline day bid for Celtic’s Moussa Dembele, but admitted that did try to sign his teammate Craig Gordon as number-two goalkeeper in order to allow Asmir Begovic to leave. The Bosnian has been eager to get regular football, and Chelsea would have let him go elsewhere had they managed to get in a replacement.

“Honestly, on Dembele, I never spoke to my club about this player. For Gordon, we tried to help Asmir Begovic to satisfy his request to go and play every game, and I always told him if we were able to find the right solution, the right replacement, he could leave. For sure, Gordon was one of the goalkeepers on the list, to try and bring him here. We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, that he was not for sale, it finished.”

And this one

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/762751/Antonio-Conte-Chelsea-Celtic-Moussa-Dembele-Craig-Gordon-transfer-news-gossip

And

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/584998/Chelsea-News-Antonio-Conte-Press-Conference-Moussa-Dembele-Interview-Gossip-Update-Latest

fucking embarrassing bastards wish to fuck this vile club would finish. 

Check the bit in the DR.

They've quoted the same bit...

Except can you guess which bit they've left out though?...

“For Gordon, we tried to help Asmir Begovic to satisfy his request to go and play every game, and I always told him if we were able to find the right solution, the right replacement, he could leave. For sure, Gordon was one of the goalkeepers on the list, to try and bring him here. We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, that he was not for sale, it finished.”

Funny that, eh?

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Check the bit in the DR.

They've quoted the same bit...

Except can you guess which bit they've left out though?...

“For Gordon, we tried to help Asmir Begovic to satisfy his request to go and play every game, and I always told him if we were able to find the right solution, the right replacement, he could leave. For sure, Gordon was one of the goalkeepers on the list, to try and bring him here. We tried, but when the club told us it was not possible, that he was not for sale, it finished.”

Funny that, eh?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/chelsea-return-celtic-ace-moussa-9742175

Chelsea have from now on decided to open up to the Scottish daily record and not only tell them all future signings but also the amount they are spending on them. Only the deluded can not see past this pish.

"Chelsea to return for Celtic ace Moussa Dembele in £100m summer signing spree Dembele is the number one target for Blues boss Antonio Conte who is set to splash out on the Frenchman, Alvaro Morata and Virgil van Dijk when the next transfer window opens."

Chelsea would hope to pay less in the summer but there is a determination to get the deal done with Liverpool, Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain also interested in the French youngster.

That's from that DR article :mutley:

4 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

Chelsea would hope to pay less in the summer but there is a determination to get the deal done with Liverpool, Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain also interested in the French youngster.

That's from that DR article :mutley:

I take it conte is just ripping the piss and kidding on he doesn't want him then?

We know that the scum are good at all this fake news stuff and I think there will be more people believing the Dembele stuff than not.

They know how to keep themselves looking good in the press.

There are always little negative stories about us on the news or in the papers to make other fans want to hate us more.

I don't watch the news very often or ever read a paper but I do know what is going on through reading a lot of posts on RM.

If a Gers fan does something wrong he gets called a Rangers fan but when its them its a football fan.

this chips away at our credibility and is good for the scum.

A lot of football fans over the UK will read these stories and think that the scum are great and have a 30, 40, 50 million player and that they have saved Palestine and not question it.

Fans around the UK don't know about them supporting the ira because it probably isn't in the press that much.

Its a pity that no one will call Rodgers or lawwell out on any of it to show what liars they are but when you control the press you can say what you like.

Thank god we are Rangers fans and can laugh at all of this pish.

11 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/chelsea-return-celtic-ace-moussa-9742175

Chelsea have from now on decided to open up to the Scottish daily record and not only tell them all future signings but also the amount they are spending on them. Only the deluded can not see past this pish.

"Chelsea to return for Celtic ace Moussa Dembele in £100m summer signing spree Dembele is the number one target for Blues boss Antonio Conte who is set to splash out on the Frenchman, Alvaro Morata and Virgil van Dijk when the next transfer window opens."

That is un fuckin believable. :duh:.

http://streamable.com/yh050

That's fucking shambolic defending.

Us being pish is nothing to do with the quality of our team. While it's not very good, neither is any other team in the country. It's all down to the tactics and team morale, we just need to fucking shoot instead of tip toeing around the edge of the area. Warburton blew the season as soon as he started tinkering with the team every week. Pick your best team and fucking stick to it, instead of this "we don't have a best 11" pish. We used to be able to predict our starting 11 almost bang on the last time we were in the SPL, now you don't have a fucking scooby who's going to be playing.

It's honestly so fucking frustrating watching from the outside. It's like everybody can see it apart from our manager, and let's not even get started with his press conferences. I think the man has the right idea, but he's just not capable of handling the criticism. 

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

And if you thought that was bad defending... http://streamable.com/tx5of fuck me.

Honestly, our results this season are totally unacceptable. Yet people continue to peddle them being years ahead of us, they're absolutely fucking shite.

They're fucking shite. They've been under no pressure all season though and it's easy when that's the case 

Archived