* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inigo said:

Sellic are definitely vulnerable if you attack them with some confidence and gusto. 

The problem is doing that, losing possession and getting caught on the break, they have the players to kill a game off easily, rarely miss any good chances that come their way

Just now, Gaz52 said:

The problem is doing that, losing possession and getting caught on the break, they have the players to kill a game off easily, rarely miss any good chances that come their way

Yup. Just have to have a manager that knows his stuff and drills the team in such a way as to not over commit and players disiplined enough to folow instructions.

Fitness and sharpness of body and mind is huge against this sellic team as well. We don't have guys that can maintain concenrtration for 90 minutes, which is drastic against a team that moves like sellic. 

It's simple stuff much of the time as well. Sellic move very well at corners and deliver well. 2 good chances from that, including one goal. Again, a good manager can put up a better job of combating that.

Aberdeen massively over committing there after an attacking freekick for example. Sellic break and nearly score. Simple stuff that shouldn't happen.

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

once again Gordon gets away with it

Referees are afraid of the 7 day post mortem that follows a meaningless penalty given against the mhanks.

41 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Fuck the pair of them . Only one team is ever going to burst Celtic fans and there wee bubble they are in at the moment . Take comfort in the fact it will be us . Fuck knows when but it will happen . 

At the minute, I don't see how that could possibly happen. 

They'll run away with it again next year and more than likely the year after that. 

24 minutes ago, King Jela said:

At the minute, I don't see how that could possibly happen. 

They'll run away with it again next year and more than likely the year after that. 

I know but As I said however long it goes on for only one team is ever going to burst their over inflated egos. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later but time will only tell.

They're back to massively overrating Dembele again. Saw a group of them on Facebook suggesting that they could keep Roberts up here simply by giving Man City the first option on signing the 40 million man.

Man United could scupper that deal though as they'll obviously want him as Zlatan's replacement if he leaves :lol:

Archived