* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Brenda is stunned and bemused that Broonaldo has been snubbed for the player of the year award, he rates him alongside Chelsea's £32mil Kante and can't work out why he's been snubbed by his fellow players :rofl:

Maybe because he's just a dirty cheating cunt Brenda  :mutley:

39 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see Brenda is stunned and bemused that Broonaldo has been snubbed for the player of the year award, he rates him alongside Chelsea's £32mil Kante and can't work out why he's been snubbed by his fellow players :rofl:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if PFA didn't just put him in it now "oh no big EPL manager Rodgers the end all and be all for football, we better do as he says  T.T " 

Just now, muldoon1690 said:

Passed they're hole today and there's something going on in the car park, any ideas?? Place was hoachin wae the vermin!!

It's a live the legend thing, it's about lisbon lions. Seen something about it on twtter 

Somebody handed in a £50 note that had been found and if you turned up in yer hoops top you'd be entered into a raffle to see who got to place the white hankie over torbetts cock before receiving your face full of prize ????

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kit launch, which ironically was modelled by a racist :sarcasm: 

They are definitely on the ball when it comes to self promotion and stuff like this, although you'd have thought they would have used an other player instead of that rhat griffiths, (although maybe they are not sure dembele or sinclair will still be there next season).

launching the new version of the green an grey top before the season is finished is a smart move.

we used to do it years ago, and have even wore out new kit in the SCF before.

this season I didn't even know what our strip was like till we played our first pre season game.

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Tony Watt now does online movie reviews.

Saw this. "Watt to Watch"

His explanation was even better.

“People obviously going to laugh but in my lifetime I’ve saw hundreds of movies and sick of reading reviews miles off the mark online.

“Want to give an honest review based only on the film not all the other stuff the critics write about. Simple reviews people can relate to"

Can see it now. "Fast and the Furious 8 was pyoor amazing. The Rock is the greatets actor of our generation"

55 minutes ago, soulboy said:

just heard they are getting less tickets for the final than the sheep hahahahaha.

No doubt front and back page news tomorrow about how they're being victimised.

Aye they've got the usual cunts in the media campaigning for them already. 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

just heard they are getting less tickets for the final than the sheep hahahahaha.

No doubt front and back page news tomorrow about how they're being victimised.

May be funny but why should the sheep cunts get more tickets when they couldn't be arsed attending the semi final?

Who has seen that aids video on twitter, Celtic against racism. They basically called shay Logan a liar when he was racially abused by Tonev, they've no shame.

Youd think Sinclair had been taken into slavery and had just escaped the way they're going on.

255494l.jpg

Celtic captain Scott Brown backs team-mate Aleksandar Tonev, who denies racially abusing Aberdeen's Shay Logan, adding all of the players in the dressing room believe the Bulgarian winger, while the manager Ronny Deila says he needs his players 100% ready to play.

Tonev was found guilty of "excessive misconduct" by the Scottish Football Association following an incident in Celtic's 2-1 win over Aberdeen in September but the Glasgow side have lodged an appeal against the decision.

I'm not defending the guy last weekend, what he did was ridiculous and it has no place in football but I'm not surprised that celtic are now milking this for all they can to show everybody how great they are.

I wonder if anybody will ask why the celtic support don't show solidarity against racism when Shay Logan comes to town and they spend 90 minutes booing him because he stood up and spoke out when he was called a "black cunt" by one of their then players.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm not defending the guy last weekend, what he did was ridiculous and it has no place in football but I'm not surprised that celtic are now milking this for all they can to show everybody how great they are.

I wonder if anybody will ask why the celtic support don't show solidarity against racism when Shay Logan comes to town and they spend 90 minutes booing him because he stood up and spoke out when he was called a "black cunt" by one of their then players.

Racism is vile and what happened last week there are no excuses for.

But they're a fucking walking paradox. 

Archived