* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I actually think Sinclair is there best player we need to be rite into him when we play them as well as destroying lego and thumb pricks.

Need Tav to just get tight as fuck on him. Or just get Bruno to injure him. Aye, id prefer option 2 tbh. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their Palestinian fans will be hoping they draw the Israeli's.

not far for them to travel.

Would be good if they drew them just for the comedy value. 100% their fans won't be able to resist another Palestinian display and UEFA will have absolutely no choice but to close their stadium. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Have a couple of good players. BATE aren't the same side as they were a couple of years ago, Astana knocked them out last year.

They have to an extent against Astana last year, but the scum had many defensive injuries and played some young kid at CB, whilst I believe Astana have sold a few of those players? Qarabag was under Delia was it not and didn't they smash Hapoel like 6-2 last year?

5-2, and then lost 2-0 a think?

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Would be good if they drew them just for the comedy value. 100% their fans won't be able to resist another Palestinian display and UEFA will have absolutely no choice but to fine them £3.50

Corrected that for you. Scum get away with all their shite 

That have played and beat 3 of them in recent years (narrowly) but I'd say the tims have improved since then, can't comment on the others right enough. Don't think there will be any easy teams, but I expect them to go through. 

We need to bring out an orange away shirt and charge £100 for it to try and bridge this cash gap ?

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Have a couple of good players. BATE aren't the same side as they were a couple of years ago, Astana knocked them out last year.

They have to an extent against Astana last year, but the scum had many defensive injuries and played some young kid at CB, whilst I believe Astana have sold a few of those players? Qarabag was under Delia was it not and didn't they smash Hapoel like 6-2 last year?

Finished 5-4 on aggregate - Hapoel missed some absolute sitters in that 2nd leg as well. Celtic's arses collapsed but they couldn't capitalise 

They are through to the group stage 100%.

Only positive is, like last season, there will only be a few days between the 2nd leg of the play-off and the end of the transfer window, so won't really get a chance to spend their windfall. 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll win the thing. I can't remember the last time Celtic actually lost a game.

We might as well give up. They will win every game they play in Europe and at home, for ever and ever, amen. For the Blessed Brendan IS the second coming of the Lord.

Thank FCUK I am not religious.

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

They are through to the group stage 100%.

Only positive is, like last season, there will only be a few days between the 2nd leg of the play-off and the end of the transfer window, so won't really get a chance to spend their windfall. 

All the cash is heading to Panama with Dermot anyway.

Archived