* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:mutley:   

:lol:

Anyone who watched their 6-0 game at the Nou Camp last year can tell that he is not cut out for that level.

Fuck sake I won't even be biased and say that Murdo McLeod, Paul Lambert, Mark McGhee, Mo Johnston, Alan McInally, Charlie Nicholas, Paul McStay were all better players than him in the last 30 years let alone 40.

In fact is he even any better than Jackie McNamara or Tom Boyd?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Anyone who watched their 6-0 game at the Nou Camp last year can tell that he is not cut out for that level.

Fuck sake I won't even be biased and say that Murdo McLeod, Paul Lambert, Mark McGhee, Mo Johnston, Alan McInally, Charlie Nicholas, Paul McStay were all better players than him in the last 30 years let alone 40.

They have a willing press just desperate to big up any player they have. :duh:

The players you mention above are good examples of better players IMO, but at the moment it is good to have a laugh at the shite that is written and spoken in the media about their players. 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They have a willing press just desperate to big up any player they have. :duh:

The players you mention above are good examples of better players IMO, but at the moment it is good to have a laugh at the shite that is written and spoken in the media about their players. 

Aye its hilarious they can print that.

I didn't even touch on McLeish, Strachan, Malpas, Hansen, Nicol, Archibald, McAllister etc.

People have forgotten that up until the late 90s Scotland still had 4 or 5 international class players in the side.

If we are talking fullbacks you have to say that the standard of the last ten years is Hutton and Robertson and I don't think he's as good as either of them so far.

Admittedly he's by far and away the best LB in Scotland and would probably do a good job at most EPL sides.

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Jesus, at least give them the recognition they deserve ffs. 

It was 7-0

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye its hilarious they can print that.

I didn't even touch on McLeish, Strachan, Malpas, Hansen, Nicol, Archibald, McAllister etc.

People have forgotten that up until the late 90s Scotland still had 4 or 5 international class players in the side.

If we are talking fullbacks you have to say that the standard of the last ten years is Hutton and Robertson and I don't think he's as good as either of them so far.

Admittedly he's by far and away the best LB in Scotland and would probably do a good job at most EPL sides.

:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Just read cunts on reddit saying they should punt him for nothing less than £25m. These cunts are wired to the moon. :lol: 

its funny how it all became about money "look our club is making more money than yours". If they are so big, wouldnt they rather keep him? or has that idea not entered their head? are they more concerned with having the money?

In my opinion, he is bang average and would fit right into a bottom end of the table EPL side

Just now, cushynumber said:

its funny how it all became about money "look our club is making more money than yours". If they are so big, wouldnt they rather keep him? or has that idea not entered their head? are they more concerned with having the money?

In my opinion, he is bang average and would fit right into a bottom end of the table EPL side

All they care about is widening the gap between us and them financially. They'd have that any day of the week over a successful European campaign.

Also apparently he's only going to end up at Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool. :mutley:

Just now, Essandoh said:

All they care about is widening the gap between us and them financially. They'd have that any day of the week over a successful European campaign.

Also apparently he's only going to end up at Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool. :mutley:

he is not in their league.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Nah mate, he's absolute class, he kept the 35 million rated Izzaguire out the team and forced him to leave to a smaller club, heard Man United and Arsenal were interested:whistle:

Archived