ICT 3 v 2 Sellick FT

J_RFC87

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic fans singing about h***, calling Smith an Orange Bastard and chanting about joining the IRA. They truly are the greatest fans in the world.

typical, i heard the h*** bit but just turned the radio off when those tossers scored twice in 2 minutes. Was it on setanta today? I hope someone got it recorded if it was. I am sick of those bigots signing pro ira songs etc and getting away with it. We sang the billy boys etc and got punished for it (and rightly so imo ) Where the hell is the consistancy? Did uefa do anything about them singing ooo ahh up the ra???? Absolutely nothing as to be expected. Anyway changing the subject, for inverness to beat celtic 3-2 despite going 2 goals behind and having to play the last half hour with 10men is fantastic. GIRUY celtic.

Celtic fans singing about h***, calling Smith an Orange Bastard and chanting about joining the IRA. They truly are the greatest fans in the world.

typical, i heard the h*** bit but just turned the radio off when those tossers scored twice in 2 minutes. Was it on setanta today? I hope someone got it recorded if it was. I am sick of those bigots signing pro ira songs etc and getting away with it. We sang the billy boys etc and got punished for it (and rightly so imo ) Where the hell is the consistancy? Did uefa do anything about them singing ooo ahh up the ra???? Absolutely nothing as to be expected.

It really is unreal, Mark.

We can expect more sweeping to go on with this case of sectarian bile coming from Celtics finest.

Celtic fans singing about Huns, calling Smith an Orange Bastard and chanting about joining the IRA. They truly are the greatest fans in the world.

typical, i heard the huns bit but just turned the radio off when those tossers scored twice in 2 minutes. Was it on setanta today? I hope someone got it recorded if it was. I am sick of those bigots signing pro ira songs etc and getting away with it. We sang the billy boys etc and got punished for it (and rightly so imo ) Where the hell is the consistancy? Did uefa do anything about them singing ooo ahh up the ra???? Absolutely nothing as to be expected.

It really is unreal, Mark.

We can expect more sweeping to go on with this case of sectarian bile coming from Celtics finest.

Welcome back to reality green idiots. We are hunting you down!