SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Guest Andypendek

As long as he plays like he did on Sunday, he can turn out with mitre and robe and wave a incense brazier around for all I care. Viva El Porko!

On Borus: this is something I was wondering about before the game. I only see 'them' when they are playing Rangers so I dunno what he's like when playing others but off the top of my head I give you:

Novo's header

Adam's free kick

Ugo overhead kick

Cousin's goal

Miller's 2nd

and I'm sure there are others that I had thought of...then I hear all this '4 or 5 top goalies in the world' stuff and I'm baffled. If McG had let in all those goals I would want him punted. Is Boruc that good against others?

As long as he plays like he did on Sunday, he can turn out with mitre and robe and wave a incense brazier around for all I care. Viva El Porko!

On Borus: this is something I was wondering about before the game. I only see 'them' when they are playing Rangers so I dunno what he's like when playing others but off the top of my head I give you:

Novo's header

Adam's free kick

Ugo overhead kick

Cousin's goal

Miller's 2nd

and I'm sure there are others that I had thought of...then I hear all this '4 or 5 top goalies in the world' stuff and I'm baffled. If McG had let in all those goals I would want him punted. Is Boruc that good against others?

Hemdani, PLG's only goal aainst Celtic in two games.

Guest Andypendek

Iirc that had the hint of a defelction on it, Oleg, so I can't add it to the Boruc calamity file. I just think he's been crap whenever I've seen him, yet he's rated mega highly by experienced professionals. Don't get it!

Celtics finest eh, death threats on live radio.

for anyone who didnt hear it, Euan gave him the last word, he was screaming down the phone about the knuckle draggers who battered Lennon and how Euans a disgrace, he finishes screaming "n see you your gettin done in ya bam" :rolleyes:

The tim version:

Last call on Real Radio was about the Lenny assault. The caller brought up a very valid point which I had thought of myself, namely ---------- if a woman goes out in so called provocotive garb then does she deserve to be the victim of a sexual assault?

Obviously not, but by implying that NL is somehoiw at fault for his assault this is the same sort of mindset.

The caller was obviosly very angry and before hanging up he asked Spewin' Euan how he would feel if he were to be subject of an unprovoked attack after the show tonight.

Cameron then got on his serious high horse shouting to people to keep the callers details as he had just threatened to assault our esteemed presenter. The guy had hung up by this time.

A bit of dead air ensued as Cameron tried to compose himself. The caller at no time threatened an assault Cameron. Heavy stuff.

By the way, if there was ever any doubt, Cameron is a Grade A tit.

Deflect, deny and evade! doh

The tim version:

Last call on Real Radio was about the Lenny assault. The caller brought up a very valid point which I had thought of myself, namely ---------- if a woman goes out in so called provocotive garb then does she deserve to be the victim of a sexual assault?

Obviously not, but by implying that NL is somehoiw at fault for his assault this is the same sort of mindset.

The caller was obviosly very angry and before hanging up he asked Spewin' Euan how he would feel if he were to be subject of an unprovoked attack after the show tonight.

Cameron then got on his serious high horse shouting to people to keep the callers details as he had just threatened to assault our esteemed presenter. The guy had hung up by this time.

A bit of dead air ensued as Cameron tried to compose himself. The caller at no time threatened an assault Cameron. Heavy stuff.

By the way, if there was ever any doubt, Cameron is a Grade A tit.

Deflect, deny and evade! doh

they only recognise threat when they are 'coded messages' terrorist loving scumbags