Christian Dailly

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

gotta be a joke, surely, hopefully....

although he did make me laugh that day after the Scotland match (cannae mind who against - San Marino?) when Berti was getting interviewed and all you heard in the background was Dailly shouting "f$%cking cheats" - then Berti, live on the tele, started shouting "Chreeestian, Chreeestian, calm down"....

as for playing, erm, no

gotta be a joke, surely, hopefully....

although he did make me laugh that day after the Scotland match (cannae mind who against - San Marino?) when Berti was getting interviewed and all you heard in the background was Dailly shouting "f$%cking cheats" - then Berti, live on the tele, started shouting "Chreeestian, Chreeestian, calm down"....

as for playing, erm, no

Germany :lol:

I'm very pleased to hear this. I'd suggested a move for him months ago elsewhere which I took a bit of stick for, so if he signs and does well for us, I can have the last laugh ! :lol: I would just say, remember the reaction from a lot of fans when David Weir was first linked with us..........

I think Dailly is an under-rated player actually, particulary with regards to his performances in a Scotland jersey. He can play centre back, full back or in the holding role, so we'd be getting an experienced utility man who knows what it takes to play in the SPL, and has a first class attitude on and off the park. I think he'd be a popular addition with the players.

I'm firmly backing Walter on this one (tu):)

He'll be on cover is better than Ugo and will cost less wages probably plus we get to sing this....

ive heard that getting sung about big carlos cuellar the last few away games :lol:

if daily comes who the feck is next gary teale :blink:

Christian Dailly is an awful footballer. So much for Watty saying that we'll only be signing players better than what we already have. Imagine having both Weir and Dailly in the same team, what a disaster. Weir has been a quality signing but he's past it now.

I can't be;lieve I'm even seeing this thread.