Christian Dailly

OlegKuznetsov

Weir has been a great signing. Unfortunatley he's finished! You cant really compare Weir to Dailly. Dailly's been injured on and off for the last 2 years(maybe more?) He's hardly been playing and struggled at Southampton. Davie Weir was always a good player, Christain Dailly has never been a good player.

When I told the lads at football training tonight they absolutely pist themselves. These are guys who are avid Scotland fans, end of the day it's all about opinions.

muffger everyone i speak to is taking the piss if he is not good enough for any other english team then he is not good enough for rangers.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can cope with people taking the piss, I can't stand signing complete and utter sh*te tho.

Would be interesting to see people's views on here after some of the recent Scotland matches.

good old walter i knew you would not let me down, another usless player at the end of his career and good old walter makes sure they get a good pension.

So do you have a problem with the fact that Walter brought David Weir to Rangers ?

Do you have a problem with the fact that Walter has guided us to the top of the table, 4 points clear ?

yes i did and weir is now finished the legs have gone and he should be dropped, of course i am pleased that walter has got us four points clear but ask me again at the end of the season. :rolleyes:

Who would you play in place of Weir? Bearing in mind we have the joint best defensive record in the league. I am more than happy with Weir and Cuellar in central defense this year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Dailly is not my idea of a quality signing but he's a useful enough squad player. I think he could come in against an SPL team when we're struggling with injuries and do ok. It's not as if we're building our team around him.

Smith has an eye for these guys. Remember Andy Dibble!

Weir pulled the team together last season when we looked in danger of slipping to 3rd. He's been very solid again this season, although less impressive of late, but give the guy a break, even guys in their early 20s have dips in form. Doesn't mean his legs have gone. Cuellar has looked shaky at times too and made mistakes, nobody is perfect.

To dwell on individual decisions the manager has made too much is pointless. The bottom line is, the bigger picture looks good at the moment. So why not show Walter a bit of praise rather than just making snidey remarks at every opportunity.

oh dont say a bad word against walter, just let him sign all the old age pensioners and everything will be fine, and if i want to say anything about walter i will do not you or anyone else will stop me. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with constructively criticising, Walter. But all you ever do is criticise Walter. I don't think I've ever seen you offer him praise. And that's incredible considering the job the guy has done over the past 12 months.

Are you still bitter over Walter not taking us to 10 in a row ? Are sour grapes preventing you from showing a bit of objectivity when it comes to Walter ?

I have always liked Dailly and think it is a sensible move.

Sounds like a lot of you are spewing but wasn't that the case when we signed, eg Weir and McCulloch, and I'd say they have proved to be excellent signings.

It makes sense - trust the Gaffer.

Weir yes, McCulloch, no.

Sounds like a lot of you are spewing but wasn't that the case when we signed, eg Weir and McCulloch, and I'd say they have proved to be excellent signings.

Weir yes, McCulloch, no.

no doubt :rolleyes:

Despite the fact that there are eleven pages of posts about Dailly you manage to pick out the one that allows you to take a pot shot at McCulloch <_<

Weir yes, McCulloch, no.

Despite the fact that there are eleven pages of posts about Dailly you manage to pick out the one that allows you to take a pot shot at McCulloch <_<

I commented on a post as I read through it, 'read through' as I've been out since out since 4 and decided to read the thread (tu)

Weir yes, McCulloch, no.

I commented on a post as I read through it, 'read through' as I've been out since out since 4 and decided to read the thread (tu)

I'm not stupid. I don't need you to put read through in speech marks to get your point across in a sarcastic tone.

Weir pulled the team together last season when we looked in danger of slipping to 3rd. He's been very solid again this season, although less impressive of late, but give the guy a break, even guys in their early 20s have dips in form. Doesn't mean his legs have gone. Cuellar has looked shaky at times too and made mistakes, nobody is perfect.

To dwell on individual decisions the manager has made too much is pointless. The bottom line is, the bigger picture looks good at the moment. So why not show Walter a bit of praise rather than just making snidey remarks at every opportunity.

oh dont say a bad word against walter, just let him sign all the old age pensioners and everything will be fine, and if i want to say anything about walter i will do not you or anyone else will stop me. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with constructively criticising, Walter. But all you ever do is criticise Walter. I don't think I've ever seen you offer him praise. And that's incredible considering the job the guy has done over the past 12 months.

Are you still bitter over Walter not taking us to 10 in a row ? Are sour grapes preventing you from showing a bit of objectivity when it comes to Walter ?

i like walter after all he helped us get nine in a row, but he will not take a chance with our younger players and would rather sign a player at the end of their career than take a gamble with our younger players. also some of our football has been shocking this season and i know we are 4 points clear and hope it stays that way, but we will have to improve or we will drop points, and to be honest yes i still say we should won the ten titles and walter blew it big time, but i hope we go on and win the title and i am happy to eat humble pie, but walter worries me sometimes, he has signed good players but also bad ones but we must win this title and not let the scum win another one.

Surely if you have been out and heard this news then the 1st post would be your views on us targeting Dailly instead of a sentence about Super Lee?

Super Lee! :lol:

Was going to comment on the Dailly thing but forgot at the end-up tbh.

Weir yes, McCulloch, no.

I'm not stupid. I don't need you to put read through in speech marks to get your point across in a sarcastic tone.

Wasn't trying to be sacrastic was trying to be clear.

Admittedly, it looks like I 'went after Lee' than comment on the topic but that wasn't the intention. I just moved on from the thread after reading it all and forgot to say what I will now.

Dailly signing dissapoints me a little but not greatly surprises me. Wouldn't be the worst but nowhere near the best.

Would rather get a young loan signing from a Premiership team.

Least it seems like a loan deal 'till the end of the season from watching Scotland Today.

CHRISTIAN DAILLY'S shock loan move to Rangers is back ON after the West Ham defender today held talks with the Ibrox management.

The 34-year-old Scotland man had initially intimated that he was not keen on moving back to Scotland for family reasons after he was approached yesterday.

But SportTimes can reveal that Dailly had a re-think this morning and a deal that would see him join on a five-month loan until the end of the season could now be struck.