Straight Swap?

FlippinEck

Craig Levein touched on a point tonight that I agree with. McCulloch looks alot better when he drifts in from either flank - he is difficult to pick up and has a threat from range and at the back post in the air.

So no, personally I wouldnt play him up thru the middle.

Craig Levein touched on a point tonight that I agree with. McCulloch looks alot better when he drifts in from either flank - he is difficult to pick up and has a threat from range and at the back post in the air.

So no, personally I wouldnt play him up thru the middle.

move naismith up and mcculloch out?

Would you keep Adam?

I'd slot Buffel in as the attacking midfielder having a field day.

even though I thought he came on and played well, I just dont think walter is going to play him, otherwise i would have put him in front of barry and hemdani

Mcculloch for Cousin?

McGregor

Hutton Cuellar Weir Whittaker/Papac

Ferguson Hemdani Adam

Burke Mcculloch Naismith

Think thats what I would go with

(tu)

Maybe Gow or Buffel instead of Adam but I can see your being realistic maybe than what you think

I think we will go for the same formation so i would go with

----------------McGregor----------------

Hutton------Cuellar-----Weir----Whittaker

-------Hemdani--Fergie---McCulloch-------

Burke----------------------------Naismith

---------------JCD/Boyd-----------------

Id go with Craigys team on the last page...surely gow will be pushing for a place now????

----------------McGregor----------------

Hutton------Cuellar-----Weir----Whittaker

-------Hemdani--Fergie---McCulloch-------

Burke----------------------------Naismith

---------------JCD/Boyd-----------------

Gow needs to be in there somewhere he had some fantastic assists and plays other night!

And on the other side of that coin you could say that he tried too many flicks and tricks, faded badly after his little surge in the first half and gave away possession on numerous occassions.

Already we are going to see someone come in for Cousin, Whittaker will probably be shifted to LB, with Hutton coming back in and IMO there is every chance that Naismith could be replaced too.

Making three changes to a winning team is pretty significant and anymore could actually rock the boat and upset our play.

If Gow is to be in the squad on Saturday, he should be on the bench.

Gow needs to be in there somewhere he had some fantastic assists and plays other night!

And on the other side of that coin you could say that he tried too many flicks and tricks, faded badly after his little surge in the first half and gave away possession on numerous occassions.

If Gow is to be in the squad on Saturday, he should be on the bench.

See your point and you can see it that way but he probably done more than Burke has in the last two games. And Burke's a first teamer these days.

However I cannot see him starting but he done himself very little harm, maybe too many flicks or tricks but at least he was willing to try them.

Don't think you can change the team ie to introduce players for the weekend based on last night, otherwise it'd have to be Smith in goals with the 2 CHs being Papac and Broadfoot seeing as they had a clean sheet, some players did shine but lets get some perspective as to who it was that we were playing

See your point and you can see it that way but he probably done more than Burke has in the last two games. And Burke's a first teamer these days.

However I cannot see him starting but he done himself very little harm, maybe too many flicks or tricks but at least he was willing to try them.

You have a point about Burke, but surely the quality of opposition, aswell as the tempo and style of of the game must be considered too. I think Gow would have struggled against the rougher styles of Gretna and ICT too.

And obviously him being willing to try these flick sand tricks is pleasing on the eye, but as I said last night remember Adam was given a good rollocking by Ally for showboating against ra Sellik. Perhaps Gow is just too flick and trick oriantated and thats why they haven't taken a shine to him.

Either way he did show that he has something to offer and if he can come off of the bench to a have a similar impact then he could very play himself into the first team equation.

You have a point about Burke, but surely the quality of opposition, aswell as the tempo and style of of the game must be considered too. I think Gow would have struggled against the rougher styles of Gretna and ICT too.

And obviously him being willing to try these flick sand tricks is pleasing on the eye, but as I said last night remember Adam was given a good rollocking by Ally for showboating against ra Sellik. Perhaps Gow is just too flick and trick oriantated and thats why they haven't taken a shine to him.

Either way he did show that he has something to offer and if he can come off of the bench to a have a similar impact then he could very play himself into the first team equation.

(tu)

Don't really disagree with anything, your 2nd point however may go some way to explaining why Burke has had to wait for so long.

Gow looked impressive to me in setting up 2 of the goals and supplying a few other good chances into the box that went begging. Granted, I didn't see the whole match, but many said he faded in the second Half. 'Course, by then we were up 4-0, so maybe that had something to do with it? In any event, not a bad debut at all by Alan. Would like to see him get at least a few starts against other SPL sides to see what he can do.