***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just the loss of Hutton but the loss of Cousin and Thomson.

As some rumours suggest....hows this for a team in the next 3 weeks.

.....................................MacGregor......................

Whittaker.................Cuellar..................Weir...............Smith

...............Fletcher................Brahim................Ferguson........

Moore......................................................................Naism

th

.........................................Bent...................................

Boyd and Darchville?

Jcd for sure. Boyd? forget it.

It's a disgrace/joke letting one of our best players go half way through the season and for so little.

No other club would sell one of their best players for that amount in the EPL.

Better win the league now or heads will roll.

As for Boyds comments if they are true he should get kicked straight out the door.

It's not just the loss of Hutton but the loss of Cousin and Thomson.

As some rumours suggest....hows this for a team in the next 3 weeks.

.....................................MacGregor......................

Whittaker.................Cuellar..................Weir...............Smith

...............Fletcher................Brahim................Ferguson........

Moore......................................................................Naism

th

.........................................Bent...................................

Would be gutted to see that team, Bent's utter b*llocks and Fletcher's just another donkey!

There are a couple of sources suggesting Hutton has been offered £1M by Rangers to encourage him to accept the offer from spurs. Can anyone confirm?

last report said that rangers and spurs are contributing to his signing on fee of £1M

There are a couple of sources suggesting Hutton has been offered £1M by Rangers to encourage him to accept the offer from spurs. Can anyone confirm?

Been well quoted that Rangers encouraged him to leave by paying him £! million as the remainder of his contract having accepted Spurs bid of £8 million three weeks ago.

last report said that rangers and spurs are contributing to his signing on fee of £1M

Why in god's name would Rangers contribute anything to his signing on fee? This reeks of desperation on Murray's part.

Why in god's name would Rangers contribute anything to his signing on fee? This reeks of desperation on Murray's part.

You answered your own question there mate! Welcome to the forum.

You answered your own question there mate! Welcome to the forum.

I couldn't imagine the circumstances where Rangers would contribute to his signing on fee. I thought it would have been spurs that would have had to stump any cash :unsure:

I hear its £9mil plus £2mil after certain appearances are reached. £40000 a week for his wallet also.

It may just be me but i think we have robbed spurs.

It's just you.If we would have held off until the end of the season,I'm pretty sure bids would have been flooding in for Alan's signature.Probably starting around 12 million.

Pissed right off. :angry2:

I can't believe he is gone half way through the season, hutton your great man but your a sausage going there, youll be back here at rangers in a few years i bet, just like ferguson.

All said and done, good luck hutton you served us well, and £10 mill can get us some decent players if WS looks well.

If it were Utd I'd wish him all the best and could totally understand, but Spurs?

Still, remember the panic after Henry left, didn't turn out quite as bad as people thought...

I feel sad about Hutton leaving.

I have to say that's the overwhelming emotion I'm feeling too. I thought I'd be angry but I'm actually just really disappointed.

I shall be proud to watch him in the premiership aswell tbh