• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------------Mcgreggor

------Daily--------Ceullar-------Weir

-----------Thomson--Ferguson

-------------------Davis

--Novo-----------Gow------------Darcheville

------------------Boyd

I kind of like that team somehow, but WSW would never play it.

this match is crucial. We simply MUST win this one. I dont care how we do it, i dont care how bad we are but we must win it no matter what. Its highly unlikely celtic are going to drop points at gretna( possible with the way they are playing i know) We need to go into the old firm game with a points advantage, if celtic were to draw level with us on points it would give them a confidence boost coming into next weeks game. We cant let that happen.

I think this is ahuge game , a win and we are going into the OF game with a lead , we have been dire against hibs in the last 2 games with LMC upfront , we have got results , so there is agood chance WS will do the same again - sadly

People who say Gow is shite?

Please explain to me why you think hes shite?

1. Your saying this after 2 performances?

2. Do you watch the Reserves?

3. Do you watch him train week in week out?

He hasnt been getting games because Smith has favourites. Not because hes not good enough, he can offer a lot more than most people played on the left hand side. Yet use say hes shite because he doesnt get in the team..Fair enough if he was playing often and being realy crap often, but hes not..Hes not even getting the chance to prove that

Just one of your every day, mediocre SPL players. He obviously isn't doing it in training and yes he's been poor in the reserves.

All these games we have played this season and he has not featured in one single important match. Say's it all for me.

Hibs on Saturday is certainly not a match for him to be playing in.

He hasnt been getting games because Smith has favourites. Not because hes not good enough, he can offer a lot more than most people played on the left hand side. Yet use say hes shite because he doesnt get in the team..Fair enough if he was playing often and being realy crap often, but hes not..Hes not even getting the chance to prove that

Interesting rant.

Answer to 1 -no, I have said it all along.

Answer to 2-Yes. He looks out of his depth and plays poorly.

Answer to 3- No, but I have seen him many times for Falkirk, at games not highlights. If you had seen his performances over time you would realise that his work rate, attitude and his habit of losing possession and refusal to try to win it back, added to his reluctance to help his team mates would not be at all acceptable in a Rangers jersey. Yes at times he can play clever flicks and the odd good pass but I prefer some one who plays for his team and not for himself.

Giving you tickets does not justify a starting slot and the fact that Walter does not give him the chance, although he supposedly signed him, might just be down to something other than favouritism.

-------------------Mcgreggor

------Daily--------Ceullar-------Weir

-----------Thomson--Ferguson

-------------------Davis

--Novo-----------Gow------------Darcheville

------------------Boyd

3 at the back with 3 midfield players who are essentially central midfielders might just be an invitation for Hibs to destroy us on the flanks surely.

IMO the team for Saturday should be:

McGregor, Daily, Cuellar, Weir, Papac, Thomson, Davis, Ferguson, Adam, JCD, Boyd.

May not happen, but I would like to try that.

Would like to see that defence tried before the Celtic game.

Back to a top choice line up for this one. Big game to get well ahead of the Dhims again.

................................McGregor................................

Broadfoot..........Cuellar..........Weir..............Whittaker

..................................Dailly....................................

........................Bazza..............Davis.......................

Burke.......................................................McCulloch

..................................JCD......................................

I reckon this will be Walter pick. :rangers:

Back to a top choice line up for this one. Big game to get well ahead of the Dhims again.

................................McGregor................................

Broadfoot..........Cuellar..........Weir..............Whittaker

..................................Dailly....................................

........................Bazza..............Davis.......................

Burke.......................................................McCulloch

..................................JCD......................................

I reckon this will be Walter pick. :rangers:

Possibly, but surely Boyd deserves to keep his place?

Not in the lone role he doesn't and that's what Smith will play tomorrow.

Apart from Beuzelin and Kerr, Hibs are at full strength and they want revenge for the Scottish Cup defeat. Our biggest game of the season.

Will be a tough game but if we can get a decent injury free shift from JCD then I think we'll be fine. Burke is the only one I am unsure of, Him Naisy or Novo are the choices and all have underperformed of late.

I think this could be the biggest game of the season because loosing ground tomorrow would probably allow septic to come to Ibrox and play for the draw. I don't know if anyone else gets the impression that there aren't too many big performances left in the team at the moment, perhaps a season with fixture congestion like this has came too early in Walter's rebuilding, whatever the case loosing ground tomorrow would be a serious blow

I think this could be the biggest game of the season because loosing ground tomorrow would probably allow septic to come to Ibrox and play for the draw. I don't know if anyone else gets the impression that there aren't too many big performances left in the team at the moment, perhaps a season with fixture congestion like this has came too early in Walter's rebuilding, whatever the case loosing ground tomorrow would be a serious blow

-------------------------AM----------------------------

--Broadfoot-----Weir-----Cuellar-----Papac-------

--Novo-----------Davis---Fergie------McCulloch---

-----------------JCD-------Boyd------------------

I doubt if Walter would be bold enough to play 3 strikers and McCulloch. I think he will play Dailly and maybe Adam instead of Boyd and Novo.

we need the win tomorrow......very big game.

..................mcgregor.....................

Whittaker.........Carlos..........weir........papac

...............Thomson.............Fergie...........

...........................Davis........................

Burke....................Boyd.....................JCD...

No clubfoot,Adam,Novo,Hemdani,Dailly or McCulloch

apart from Novo all to slow and some cumbersome.Against a slick,quick young Hibs side we need experience and pace.

Oh well we are up against it tomorrow

SPL APPOINTMENTS - 22ND AND 23RD MARCH

Rangers v Hibernian - Steve Conroy

Dirty, cheating tim b*stard!

Oh well we are up against it tomorrow

SPL APPOINTMENTS - 22ND AND 23RD MARCH

Rangers v Hibernian - Steve Conroy

Dirty, cheating tim b*stard!

muff dont tell me its that cunt tomorrow that means we will really be up against it. <cr>