***The Official Rangers v Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gow is sh*te. He can't even get a place on the bench against Partick Thistle. That shows what the management think of him. I'm not a McCulloch fan but he offers a lot more than Gow.

Nah, I reckon Gow can do lots of things with a football that useless lee can only hope to do

You mean, like these. All important goals :rangers:

Walter, Super and Kenny don't seem to think so and they are who matter.

Some people seem to think Gow will be our saviour, we'll we are CIS Cup Winners, top of the League, still in the Scottish and into the Quarters of the UEFA. We have played so many games this season and there has been no sign of Gow. He can't be impressing in training or in the reserves and he can't be that good.

Meant to put 1st team, but Lee is Rangers reserves standard anyway.

According to Walter Smith, he is.

Well good for Walter Smith, it sounds as if your trying to be smart.

I've disagreed with Walter more than I've had hot dinners this season so your matter of fact comment smart a*se doesn't bother me at all.

Meant to put 1st team, but Lee is Rangers reserves standard anyway.

According to Walter Smith, he is.

Well good for Walter Smith, it sounds as if your trying to be smart.

I've disagreed with Walter more than I've had hot dinners this season so your matter of fact comment smart a*se doesn't bother me at all.

And your comments about "useless Lee" etc aren't smart arsed?

Gow is sh*te. He can't even get a place on the bench against Partick Thistle. That shows what the management think of him. I'm not a McCulloch fan but he offers a lot more than Gow.

Nah, I reckon Gow can do lots of things with a football that useless lee can only hope to do

I'd only rate the one at Newcastle that shows any half decent technical ability, maybe the one at Hampden there but I've not forgave him for his disgraceful Lithuania peformance at home and at home to Italy in the last campaign.

I'd only rate the one at Newcastle that shows any half decent technical ability, maybe the one at Hampden there but I've not forgave him for his disgraceful Lithuania peformance at home and at home to Italy.

Come on Boab, even you have to admit that there all good goals.

doh I thought was ok in those two matches, good against Lithuania but how can you not forgive somebody if you feel they haven't been good? Crazy. It's not meant to offend you but when it's "useless Lee", it's personal.

I'd only rate the one at Newcastle that shows any half decent technical ability, maybe the one at Hampden there but I've not forgave him for his disgraceful Lithuania peformance at home and at home to Italy.

doh I thought was ok in those two matches, good against Lithuania but how can you not forgive somebody if you feel they haven't been good? Crazy. It's not meant to offend you but when it's "useless Lee", it's personal.

Nope, can't agree there all good goals (tu)

He was nowhere to be seen against Lithuania, Maloney came on for him and made a goal through a brilliant cross! Showed Lee right up!

Don't you worry, I won't be saying 'Useless Lee' too often as it sounds chilidish but just now and again as its catchy.

Nope, can't agree there all good goals (tu)

He was nowhere to be seen against Lithuania, Maloney came on for him and made a goal through a brilliant cross! Showed Lee right up!

Don't you worry, I won't be saying 'Useless Lee' too often as it sounds chilidish but just now and again as its catchy.

I think there good. All show good technique. Maybe the headers wasn't sensational but it was vitally important.

Disagree with that. Maloney's done really well after the cross though, Scotland regular :rolleyes:

(tu)

I think there good. All show good technique. Maybe the headers wasn't sensational but it was vitally important.

Disagree with that. Maloney's done really well after the cross though, Scotland regular :rolleyes:

(tu)

Course I disagree with the goals as I've said.

Went on a wigan forum recently and it surprised me to see so many not being a fan of Lee, it was a thread around about the time he was unfortunately on his way to us but of course there was some who strangely liked him.

We lack wingers but Robson, Maloney and Lee Wallace would all be in before Lee for Scotland for me, couldn't care less if they're celtic minded. Infact, Lee wouldn't be in the Scotland squad at all tbh for me, we can't be that bad and I believe Burley is intelligent enough to see that after a while.

Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Rangers v Hibs (tu)

Agreed , and what an important game this is , a win here and we are still top to going into the old firm game , its all to play for and we need a win

They couldn't get any worse than last night, I think the team might be as follows:

--------------------McGregor-----------------------

Whittaker--------Cuellar---------Weir---------Papac

----------------------Dailly---------------------------

Novo-------Davis----------Ferguson------------McCulloch

------------------------JCD--------------------------

Possibility of Davis being on one of the wings with Novo on the other and KT in the middle instead of McCulloch playing.

Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Rangers v Hibs (tu)

Agreed , and what an important game this is , a win here and we are still top to going into the old firm game , its all to play for and we need a win

Simply have to win this match!

McGregor

Dailly Cuellar Weir Whittaker

Ferguson Thomson Davis

Darcheville Boyd ?

I don't know who else I would put in. McCulloch has been rotton for ages, Charlie Adam is dire, Naismith seems to be rock bottom in terms of confidence, Novo had a howler against Partick, Gow and Buffel seem frozen out, and Burke doesn't deserve a game after the cup final. We need someone to link the midfield and attack, but I don't know who I would go for.

McGregor

Dailly Cuellar Weir Whittaker

Ferguson Thomson Davis

Darcheville Boyd ?

I don't know who else I would put in. McCulloch has been rotton for ages, Charlie Adam is dire, Naismith seems to be rock bottom in terms of confidence, Novo had a howler against Partick, Gow and Buffel seem frozen out, and Burke doesn't deserve a game after the cup final. We need someone to link the midfield and attack, but I don't know who I would go for.

let davis do it.

he can dribble, pass and shoot.

bring in hemdani to anchor the midfield, play ferguson and thompson in the middle.

that means no width, granted, but our wide players are all doing shit at the mo.

Davis isnt very good on the wing, he drifts inside leaving Broadfoot exposed.

------------------McGregor-----------------

--Broadfoot--Cuellar--Daily--Whittaker--

------------------Thomson------------------

------------Fergie----------Davis-----------

--Burke--------------------------Naismith--

--------------------Boyd---------------------

Or

-------------Fergie---Thomson-------------

-------------------Davis---------------------

Or

If we have learnt something this season, It is Boyd cannot play upfront on his own.

If Boyd plays we NEED Darcheville upfront beside him.

Walter will not go 4-4-2 against Hibs, so Boyd will be back on the bench.

-------------------McGregor---------------

Whittaker-----Weir----Cuellar-------Papac

------------Hemdani-----Thomson----------

Davis------------Ferguson---------Naismith

------------------Darcheville-----------------

Subs: Alexander, Dailly, Burke, Boyd, Novo, Furman, Lennon

Im not a fan of the striker holding the ball up anyway. More of the europian teams use the wide players to hold up the ball, which i prefer.

Plus, i dont think Hemdani should be allowed near a rangers shirt for a while.

Pleople have been complaining about Burke, Naismith even Barry, but Hemdani, for a while now, has been utter pish

Or

That is one of the worst aspects of Burkes' game.

People who say Gow is shite?

Please explain to me why you think hes shite?

1. Your saying this after 2 performances?

2. Do you watch the Reserves?

3. Do you watch him train week in week out?

He hasnt been getting games because Smith has favourites. Not because hes not good enough, he can offer a lot more than most people played on the left hand side. Yet use say hes shite because he doesnt get in the team..Fair enough if he was playing often and being realy crap often, but hes not..Hes not even getting the chance to prove that

with this team i think it will 2-1 to the gers

alexerder

papac broadfoot dailly weir

novo thomson davis adam

boyd naismith

and if ferguson is fit this is my team and with this tema i think it will be 4-1 to the gers

alexerder

papac broadfoot dailly weir

faye ferguson davis adam

boyd darchiville