Havin a Chicken Supper right now what you havin?

BLUEDIGNITY

grow up the fucking lot of you.

this after the cooper tribute thread...to even mention that wank on the same day is almost blasphemous. no doubt you will all wave your fists and tell me to fuck off but i won't be clicking on this thread again so you'll be wasting your time. PM your abuse, i can get it there.

:willy: fuck off

:craphead:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this after the cooper tribute thread...to even mention that wank on the same day is almost blasphemous. no doubt you will all wave your fists and tell me to fuck off but i won't be clicking on this thread again so you'll be wasting your time. PM your abuse, i can get it there.

:willy: fuck off

Talkin about blasphemy when was Easter ever in March ? More new labour spin ? :sherlock:

Nice of you to link two totally dissimilar characters together on this board where no-one else could ever find a link. doh

Don't ever get the jail son not even in a sit down protest situation, your arse will end up red raw ! :sherlock:

I'll waste my time the way I want you PR*CK.

Theres a big difference Andy.

Davie Cooper - an all-round great guy, highly respected by all.

Bobby Sands/IRA - murdering scum and Ive met a few, believe me. Battered two of the cunts. No shit.

Can't believe its lasted 4 pages but uch well.

Was at a RSA do on Friday night.

Feckin disgusted, Good Friday and no fish on the menu, wtf?

John 'Bomber' Brown told some great stories, including one about when Souness announced that we had signed Mojo.

One of the players said 'does this mean we're no a sec...... sectra.......secretarial Club any more'.

Naming no names but his wee brother is our current Captain ;)

Can't believe its lasted 4 pages but uch well.

Better believe it Boab :crabflute:

Bobby Sands/IRA - murdering scum and Ive met a few, believe me. Battered two of the cunts. No shit.

That's Andy's point tbh. How can we want to discuss someone like Sands when we should be celebrating a club legend.

I'd agree with the word 'blasphemous' in this instance.

That's Andy's point tbh. How can we want to discuss someone like Sands when we should be celebrating a club legend.

Its a thread, just like any other Danny. If I or any member wishes to have their say on this issue we will. No question.

Its a thread, just like any other Danny. If I or any member wishes to have their say on this issue we will. No question.

Including me and Andy of course.

right now am eatin a packet of hula hoops, beef ones.

but for ma dinner earlyer i had a munchy box out the turks.

chicken pakora

veg pakora

8" pizza with any choice topping

chips

2 different sauces to dip

and a can of juice.

all for 4 quid...

bargin.

Thats why we have the option of having more than one thread, so we can discuss more than one thing at once :)