I hate Aiden Mcgeady

I believe Bazza got up smiling from that challenge, he knew that McTraitor was rattled. I think he even belted him on the dome with an elbow as he was falling to the ground from that challenge!

I think from today we can easily see that Cuellar > McGeady when it comes to this years P.O.T.Y.

He may look good against the bottom 6 but he done nothing in "the big game"

That is all I have to say. How dare he be brought up here with Scottish parents and play for Ireland. I despise him so much that I am steamin and I am still comin on here to post about him.

I'm not too fond of him myself to be honest. But even I can see that no-one will come close for player of the year, and he will probably be subject to £56m bids at the end of the season.

Thank god he decided to represent Ireland, id be embarrassed to share the same nationality as him.

Wasn't his reason for selecting them "I want to play in major tournaments!" :craphead: Haha dickhead, Irish Republic on the way down and the Scotland on the way up! Bet we get to a major tourney before McTraitor! :lol:

Fade-en resorted to type. Big Game = No Show. He's no more than a court jester.

For first 20 mins I thought he had Big Kirk on the rack. Credit to the big fella though.

By the end he had the petted lipped one greeting for his mammy

Kirk, you ain't no Hutton but an more honest tryer we'll never meet.

Played big man !

i was told today by the celtic loving missus that hes a magician

my reply was cause he has an act of dissapearing in old firm games

:lol:

thats a belter.

I wish someone would just take him right out. Broadfoot had the chance in the 2nd half but he backed off him.

Seconded.

Get a youth player to come out for the next OF game and destroy him.

The young lad might get banned for 3 games, but he'd set himself up for Ibrox legend status before his career's even began!

I wish someone would just take him right out. Broadfoot had the chance in the 2nd half but he backed off him.

Seconded.

The young lad might get banned for 3 games, but he'd set himself up for Ibrox legend status before his career's even began!

and also a lifetime of abuse from the vermin so it aint owrth it! We don't need to anyway mate, how many OF matches has he played in??? In total?

How man y assists?? How many goals??

Why do we even mention the cunt!!! He is as prolific as lee naylor against us!!!!

Seconded.

and also a lifetime of abuse from the vermin so it aint owrth it! We don't need to anyway mate, how many OF matches has he played in??? In total?

How man y assists?? How many goals??

Why do we even mention the cunt!!! He is as prolific as lee naylor against us!!!!

Because he sometimes makes the difference in games against the European giants Gretna and Killie, where Celtic almost look on course to drop points weekly.

I truly do hate the guy.

I would not piss on him if he was on fire.

neither would I PG but he really is built up to be something he is not!!

He has done nothing against us, countless games!! I just think itis hilarious how the tarriers think he will do us every game but he gets 1 or 2 decent rusn with no end product!!

He is just a shite chris burke!!!

Seconded.

Real juvenile post.

I thought you were an adult. doh

Oh wait you were a fat 20 stone teenager who couldn't play the game.

My mistake.

Sorry.

Seconded.

Real juvenile post.

My mistake.

Sorry.

Someones fell off the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh?

Have you left your ability to NOT take everything seriously somewhere today?

And for your info, I played to a decent standard as a teenager. The 20st came later ;)

Seconded.

Real juvenile post.

My mistake.

Sorry.

Someones fell off the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh?

Have you left your ability to NOT take everything seriously somewhere today?

And for your info, I played to a decent standard as a teenager. The 20st came later ;)

Sorry mate. :lol:

I can be a total cunt you know. :lol:

I just hate that picture. :lol: