Boyd wants to stay a Ger for life

soulboy

im surprised he doesnt leave considering the lack of support he gets from some fans, and to think hes played a vital part in our seasons the past 2 and a half years, despite his lack of ability at some supposed things.

I'm glad to hear that, I really think Boyd is overdue a real chance in our squad and wouldn't want to see him jump ship in the summer.

I think Ally might be the kind of coach to appreciate Boyd more, being a striker himself.

in my opinion boyd won us the CIS cup single handily

I think that's totally unfair on the guys who supplied the goals - Davis' great cross and the wonderful through ball by the Dundee United defender. Not to mention the other guys who slotted away the penalty's.

im surprised he doesnt leave considering the lack of support he gets from some fans

You just need to listen when Boyd comes on off the bench or his name gets read out on the team sheet. He still has a massive amount of support from the Rangers fans.

Wait till next year

Once Walt is happy with the solidity of the team he'll go 4-4-2 with Boyd

He'll be our Ally for the next generation

Many faults, as Ally had, but that'll be worked around.

The answers ALWAYS lie in history !

Be interesting to see what would happen if a good bid came in during the summer.

A decent bid and he is gone,for sure.I'm pretty sure we are going to up-grade big time this summer,and two new strikers is a must. (tu)

Wait till next year

Once Walt is happy with the solidity of the team he'll go 4-4-2 with Boyd

He'll be our Ally for the next generation

Many faults, as Ally had, but that'll be worked around.

The answers ALWAYS lie in history !

(tu)

Great news, i will happy if he stays a ger for life, some criticise him but i think he should be getting a game week in week out really.

I'll be happy as well if Boyd stays, however, i don't reckon he should be getting a game week in week out. He does, IMHO have a vital part to play in our squad.

Better than overpaid twat complaining to the press at the first sign of trouble. Boyd will do for me, find a more prodctive style of play and Boyd will score goals. You know what you get with Boyd, we could spend £6M and get someone as unfruitful as JVoH.

He said: "Lennon will give thema lift. As a player, he had the ability to lift people around him when they were having a hard time in games.

Well that didnt happen............

I would love boyd to play at ibrox for the rest of his career he just needs more chances to get into the first team week after week he is on the bench, and when he does play he is a loan striker and has no-ne to team up with. That is probably the main reason why he gets critisized so often. one of the teams top goal scorers this season and plays fewer games.i think him and walter may have had a fallen out over something in the past. im not making up stories before i get abused of talkin sh*t haha, just dont think somethings right there.

Talking of Celtic, Boyd was interested to note Neil Lennon's return to Parkhead and believes the former captain can galvanise Rangers' rivals.

He said: "Lennon will give thema lift. As a player, he had the ability to lift people around him when they were having a hard time in games.

"Celtic were a stronger team when he was there and it will be a bonus for them to have him back.

sorry! I just had to laugh at this (what was the score again)? :rolleyes:

I would love boyd to play at ibrox for the rest of his career he just needs more chances to get into the first team week after week he is on the bench, and when he does play he is a loan striker and has no-ne to team up with. That is probably the main reason why he gets critisized so often. one of the teams top goal scorers this season and plays fewer games.i think him and walter may have had a fallen out over something in the past. im not making up stories before i get abused of talkin sh*t haha, just dont think somethings right there.

Brill Intro Post mate (tu)