If we make the UEFA Cup final...

ara

I'll be genuinely interested in Greater Manchester Police's reaction if we make it to the final.

They don't want a few thousand of us down there for friendlies so I wonder how they'll cope with at least 30,000 - conservative estimate only!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be genuinely interested in Greater Manchester Police's reaction if we make it to the final.

They don't want a few thousand of us down there for friendlies so I wonder how they'll cope with at least 30,000 - conservative estimate only!

the issue then was that other events meant the policing was not available to cope with the number of fans we'd take.

You can be certain that this is not a problem for a UEFA cup final - otherwise the city simply wouldn't have been given the final :)

the issue then was that other events meant the policing was not available to cope with the number of fans we'd take.

You can be certain that this is not a problem for a UEFA cup final - otherwise the city simply wouldn't have been given the final :)

Too much officer leave was actually the official line given by GMP. The real answer was different.

Too much officer leave was actually the official line given by GMP. The real answer was different.

Well you probably know more than I do about such things ;)

In any case, even if every officer in manchester is available there could still be too many fans to police. If we get there you could be talking literally a million + bears descending on the city

I know if we get there my whole family is going, however my youngest brother (also a season ticket holder) has his Higher English final Exam the day after the final. So it'll be a wee bit tricky for whether he wants to go and fail his test, go and leave right after full time, or miss the final for his exam.

I know if we get there my whole family is going, however my youngest brother (also a season ticket holder) has his Higher English final Exam the day after the final. So it'll be a wee bit tricky for whether he wants to go and fail his test, go and leave right after full time, or miss the final for his exam.

Ive got my I2 the next day aswell :pipehorse: :craphead:

7:00 plane home, arrive at 8:15

Exam at 1 o clock

Plenty of time :lol:

I'm in Preston so for once living down south will pay off for me. Doubt I'll be able to get hold of a ticket, but it'll be a class night either way.

Oh yes, the decision ultimately had to come from their CC. He would be too busy with his many mistresses and his own selfish needs to care about anyone else atop a mountain. Hypocrites !