If we make the UEFA Cup final...

ara

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck right off, I've got an exam on the 15th :( :( :( :( :( :(

Me too papa :(

And it finishes at 5.30pm. With a bit of luck I could get to Glasgow Airport for 6pm and jet down, would maybe end up missing the start of the game, but I'd want to be there so bad if we made it to the final.

My Cousin from Oz rang me this mornin' so were both coming over, he jets into to Dubai for a week's hoilday so were going to Madchester now for a couple of days, my other cousin is flyin in from Canada and i'll be meeting all my clan from glasgae there so it'll be bears and family from all ends of the world, don't have a ticket and don't really care, let's just make sure we get there, WATP

Mate. I live in Canada -- and I WILL be there.. with loads of North American Bears! (NARSA).

Coop are you a member of the rangers club in the pub on Yonge St in Toronto . My son lives there and we have been to a few games in there when I go up to visit him .We were talking to a guy by the name of Ian Dalrymple and put him on to the livefootballonline.com site as a back up.

cheers billt.

il be there even if we dont make it, applied for tickets just after the pana game and was succesful!! it would be the greatest day of my life if we got there however even if we dont make it il be there for a good ol piss up !!!

I'll be genuinely interested in Greater Manchester Police's reaction if we make it to the final.

They don't want a few thousand of us down there for friendlies so I wonder how they'll cope with at least 30,000 - conservative estimate only!

:lol:

..there were nearly that in Barca mate...try at least 5 times that!!

(tu)

IF we get there, i'll be driving down (leaving Edinburgh about mid-day, and heading home after the match-and a quick celebratory sing song hopefully- and home for 6am).

Mate. I live in Canada -- and I WILL be there.. with loads of North American Bears! (NARSA).

Coop are you a member of the rangers club in the pub on Yonge St in Toronto . My son lives there and we have been to a few games in there when I go up to visit him .We were talking to a guy by the name of Ian Dalrymple and put him on to the livefootballonline.com site as a back up.

cheers billt.

Sorry paisley1967, I missed your post here doh

Im not a member, just visited when I was over there last year. The place I went was Kramers on Yonge St, but it was previously at another pub. Manticore knows it. Its great, and the people couldnt have looked after me more. I was on my own and the staff were brilliant, as were the customers I met. I will go back, thats for sure :rangers:

We're not in the final yet guys, let's concentrate on Fiorentina first before we talk about Manchester....

....but if we make it I'll be there no doubt! :D I'm a poor student so I will have to do without eating for a month to afford the trip but that's well worth it! ;)

:unionflag:

We're not in the final yet guys, let's concentrate on Fiorentina first before we talk about Manchester....

That's true, but our dream is still alive and untilö it die's we ( Bochum Loyal) will be there :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers: