Seriously Concerned

Ibroxin83

With all the rumours floating about selling CC and AM and also KB saying he is considering his options, we could make in excess of 20 million pounds from they 3 alone but would have to spend a lot more replacing them so we would get in 2nd string replacement and our team will go backwards.

anyone else feel this way ?

I have a slightly different opinion - I want all 3 to stay but if any of them go, for whatever reason, I trust Walter and Co. to get the replacements needed to win the league. The Manager has earnt my trust and I dnt expect him to let us down.

I think despite the paltry ten million budget as things stand, any player sales would go direct to Walter. SDM would be pretty daft to try and hold back more funds if star players are sold.

how come we only get 10 mill when you add up euro football money and Hutton sale couldn't they make more available? :unsure:

I have a slightly different opinion - I want all 3 to stay but if any of them go, for whatever reason, I trust Walter and Co. to get the replacements needed to win the league. The Manager has earnt my trust and I dnt expect him to let us down.

Not mine 100%

I agree with the OP.

We lost AH in January, and put Broadfoot in his place, who is a good player... but nowhere near the quality of Hutton.

We refused to spend the 9mil on improving the team at that point, and IMO this was the major reason we walked with a double instead of the Quad.

If we lose these 3, we may well bring in players of a "good" or even "great" quality.

But they won't be the Near-World Class like AM or CC (never mind Boydie on this part..)!

Money is nice for people like SDM, but it is useless for the team.

No matter how good our players are, we are always likely to make a loss by selling them. Look at previous examples ffs.

are you that lazy you canny type carlos cuellar and alan mcgregor

Aye, I am bone Idle but at least the initials were in Capitals, so who is the lazy one now ? :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

Aye, I am bone Idle but at least the initials were in Capitals, so who is the lazy one now.

and its Allan

Exactly. people in Glass houses!

Aye, I am bone Idle but at least the initials were in Capitals, so who is the lazy one now.

and its Allan

Exactly. people in Glass houses!

damn you all!!

:craphead::lol:

I agree with the OP.

We lost AH in January, and put Broadfoot in his place, who is a good player... but nowhere near the quality of Hutton.

We refused to spend the 9mil on improving the team at that point, and IMO this was the major reason we walked with a double instead of the Quad.

If we lose these 3, we may well bring in players of a "good" or even "great" quality.

But they won't be the Near-World Class like AM or CC (never mind Boydie on this part..)!

Money is nice for people like SDM, but it is useless for the team.

No matter how good our players are, we are always likely to make a loss by selling them. Look at previous examples ffs.

I almost fuckin choaked! haha. IMO that couldnt be further from the truth.

That would take us to 50 Million, or 4 Tore Andre Flo's, whatever way you look at it.

CC and AM will STAY at Ibrox. KB too .

nva hath spoken folks. We can stop panicking.

Glad you are seeing the light.

:harhar: :harhar:

Seriously though I believe they are all big RFC supporters and all love life at Ibrox. WS has also stated that when the squad improves KB will play more. I believe that after the two cup finals won by Boyd he may now see that a quality partner for KB, plus some creativity in mid field is the best way to go. DMB made a big impact in the SC Final and helped Boyd.