Best ever atmosphere

rab wilson

I know this has been done a million times before,but what was the best atmosphere for a gers game you have ever been at .Doesn't have to be Ibrox

Mine are

Dynamo Kiev 1987 Ibrox partay

Parma 2nd game partay

Celtic Cup Game Ibrox split in half 1-0 Hately from durrants cross partay

Aberdeen last day champs partay

Kiev, Leeds & the two each OF game with Roberts as band leader, and the other three getting sent off. When I watched the tape of the game when we equalised the sound booms could not take the noise and actually cut out for about a second before cutting back in, man that was loud.

Scotland V England Euro 2002 play off at Hampden

Rangers v Manure at Ibrox was good

As already said 87 Keiv game was good( I was at the first Leg in Keiv and that was surreal)

A couple of old firm games stand out as well

5-1(jon brown goal) and the 4-2 game when Van Vossen scored two belters

Guest marvsbeliever

Just watch that over and over, hairs standing up stuff. I miss the Billy boys.. :(

me too mate.

Just the mention of the 2-2 OF game gives me the shivers. My brother wanted to leave when they all get sent off. (he was a bit drunk and over-emotional! nearly greetin he was) I can still picture wee Durranty skipping down the right and firing in the cross and there being a bit of a scramble and big Goughie knocking it over the line. My brother picked me up and launched me, he was that excited. I ended up 6 rows in front and got passed back over the heads in a crowd-surfing stylee. It was absolute bedlam and then Roberts conducting the choir just took it to another level.

As was said if you watch the scotsport coverage of that game, the microphones max out and all you hear is static when the ball goes in, ha ha.

Scotland 1 - 0 France last year.

Incredible atmosphere. Right throught the whole of half time the whole stadium was rocking big time, and that was when it was 0 - 0!!!!!

When the goal went in I thought I was going to have a heart attack. What a day, that is what it's all about.

Just watch that over and over, hairs standing up stuff. I miss the Billy boys.. :(

me too mate.

Just the mention of the 2-2 OF game gives me the shivers. My brother wanted to leave when they all get sent off. (he was a bit drunk and over-emotional! nearly greetin he was) I can still picture wee Durranty skipping down the right and firing in the cross and there being a bit of a scramble and big Goughie knocking it over the line. My brother picked me up and launched me, he was that excited. I ended up 6 rows in front and got passed back over the heads in a crowd-surfing stylee. It was absolute bedlam and then Roberts conducting the choir just took it to another level.

As was said if you watch the scotsport coverage of that game, the microphones max out and all you hear is static when the ball goes in, ha ha.

The thing that sticks out for me is when Gough scored the way the dims all dropped to their knees in the box holding their head in their hands.

That said i don't think i'll ever be as excited as i was at the Kiev game in 87 !!!

Kiev in 87, it was deafening!

5-1 v Celtic in 88 aswell was brilliant.

I was a season ticket holder in the Govan rear at the time and ive never saw the east enclosure bounce the way it did that day.

Doin our best to get that atmosphere back a dunno what the atmosphere was like then a was only 2 at the time :lol: but we are tryin our best to get the atmosphere back and last couple games been to its been poor in the east :(

Mine 2-2 against the scum when Gough scored in the last minute I though I was going deaf and also ended up about 20 rows down the Govan.

Alania Vlidikavka ( or what ever they were called) Remember scoring then they scored a pen then we scored and I think Goram save a penalty. <RMTIME>