Call Of Duty 5 : World At War

ShanksRFC

I will still get it as I really enjoy the single player on the WWII versions - by all accounts Activision (who are responsible for COD4) have nothing to do with COD5...but will be back for COD6, with a return to modern warfare. (tu)

I will still get it as I really enjoy the single player on the WWII versions - by all accounts Activision (who are responsible for COD4) have nothing to do with COD5...but will be back for COD6, with a return to modern warfare. (tu)

Yeah, Activision will be making COD6 but i think it was Treyarch who will be making COD5. They also made COD3 which was a real dissapointment compared to 1 and 2.

I am more looking forward to COD6 at the moment as no doubt the fothcoming one will be taking the series a step back again.

why do they have to change developers/programmers. If i had a group of guys who made the best game of the year on console by far then i would stick with them.

to say GTA was abit over hyped is the understatement of the year

WWII games are great. Remember Medal of Honor and Underground? Good times. :D

I spent my life on MOHAA back in the day, racked up about 1,000,000 or more kills i would expect :lol:

COD5 im not sure about, will have to try it out first, then see..

DEMO hopefully..

will COD4 still be playable online when 5's out? :D

I can still play Halo 2 on my xbox, even though 3 has been out for ages.

As for Pc, I still play Unreal Tournament against loads of people, that's been out for nearly 10 years.

Loyal fans will always keep the online multiplayers alive, especially for big games.

As for Pc, I still play Unreal Tournament against loads of people, that's been out for nearly 10 years.

Loyal fans will always keep the online multiplayers alive, especially for big games.

True mate, i had a go t'other day at MOHAA again and that came out like 5/6 years ago i swear.. still playable online, amazing how many people still play it.

COD4 will be online for the duration of the PS3 i would of thought...

Do you ever play Halo 3?

Ive just got back into it again, Great fun.

It'll be great, but nothing like COD4 and to compare (although inevitable) would be a little unfair. COD6 will be more like what we're used to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what "To End All Wars" looks like, it's a WWI FPS and boasts authentic trench warfare scenarios, weapons and uniforms.

Hopefully good and a refreshing change from the norm.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...rs/Product.html